What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So when Browny goes on record as leaving due to family reasons, we take it as gospel. When Rylesy goes on record and says we’re one of the most resourced clubs in the comp then that’s just a media puff piece.
How does it benefit anyone for him to say it was for family reasons? He didn’t have to go all the way to the Gold Coast to get away from Brad Arthur’s ffs

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So when Browny goes on record as leaving due to family reasons, we take it as gospel. When Rylesy goes on record and says we’re one of the most resourced clubs in the comp then that’s just a media puff piece.

I can’t keep up deciphering what is real anymore
We have more info to play with respect to Ryles’ claim. I actually think he’s probably right. We aren’t at the same level as Penrith, Roosters, Melbourne or the Broncos, but we are ahead or level with the rest imo.

hindy111

Post Whore
We have more info to play with respect to Ryles’ claim. I actually think he’s probably right. We aren’t at the same level as Penrith, Roosters, Melbourne or the Broncos, but we are ahead or level with the rest imo.

Bulldogs imo have more and so does Souths. Maybe I wrong

Happy MEel

First Grade
How does it benefit anyone for him to say it was for family reasons? He didn’t have to go all the way to the Gold Coast to get away from Brad Arthur’s ffs
Hypothetically, if Nrown and BA had a falling out and the club was taking the head NRL coach’s side over someone in a pathways gig, it absolutely benefits you for future employability reasons to say you’re leaving for family reasons rather than saying you got punted due to a conflict.

But that’s purely hypothetical.

Eelogical

Referee
JR is going to be our CC, he'll start out as the doggies coach did. He also doesn't have GG as his overlord, mentor and protector to help him out. The Parra culture and mindset are further demons for him to deal with. 2025 won't give us a premiership, it possibly even won't give us a finals berth. But I'm onboard.

Latest posts