What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fake news from #pou again. Trying to paint yourself out of a corner of having been exposed as taking a very dumb position,
Trusting the professionals is dumb now? You sound like a cooker.
not courageous enough to have an opinion other than your vanilla retrospective judgement-free trust of people paid to do something.
I admit I'm a coward when it comes to rugby league opinions. If only I could be brave like you and stand up to the man.

a4540104aeb630d2144cf41aaeaebb46.gif

Trusting the professionals is dumb now? You sound like a cooker.
Nice #poutry... There's a difference between your "professionals" (people who simply get paid) and "experts" (people that are recognised by their peers and others as being good at the job they get paid for).
I admit I'm a coward when it comes to rugby league opinions.
Very much so! That's why people here enjoy putting shit on your weak rugby league opinions (your trolling) 😊.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I have - but did it get into majority not wanting Arthur to remain as coach... by more than say 1 vote... during the time since it was started?

You're jumping at shadows again #pou, and winding yourself in ever diminishing circles. For you own well-being, perhaps consider an off-season h.i.a.t.u.s....?
This thread is about Ryles mate, and you are becoming increasingly frustrated at my unassailable position of trusting 'authority' (the professionals). That's the benefit of being a f**king coward. You should give it a try sometime, because being such a tough merkin must be exhausting even for you.

Here's me simping for people paid to make these decisions. Apologies you find it so offensive:
I’m happy with whichever merkin the board chooses. They made the hard decision sacking Arthur, so I assume they will be making hard decisions elsewhere as well. I’m unconvinced that MON is the main problem or even a problem at all. He was here for the build when we made the finals. What if Arthur’s influence overrode O'Neill's judgement and the club retained the wrong merkins? We don't know. But we do know they sacked Arthur and not MON.
And again, explaining why it's prudent to trust the people paid to make these decisions rather than 'independent thinking' dopes like yourself who know f**k all about coaching:
I agree. Heuristics like this are often the best information we have.
Which was in response to this post I liked:
If, and by all rumours/ media spouting it appears the case, that it’s going to be coaching newbie, then I think I’d go with Ryles. Reason being he actually won the job at the Dragons (and knocked it back). More importantly though the Storm see him as Bellamy’s successor. The Dragons and the Storm have enough faith in him, that’s good enough for me.
Speaking of posts I liked, here's a post of @Stagger eel's that I liked mere days after Arthur's was rissoled:
I’m starting to warm to the idea of either Ryles or Madge

we need a smart alpha…
Here's another one:
I'm not sure where all this talk of Slater has come from in the media. I know his name gets thrown up all the time when a position becomes available.

Despite my disdain for the bloke as a player, he a damn brilliant tactician, footy mind and would be the absolute best option - but lets be real, he isn't dropped his multi-million dollar media commitments and coaching the best of the best to come to our rabble and swing us back to the good side.

Madge i think is the next best option as he wont take shit from any of the players, or Mark O'Neill. He runs his own ship, his way or the highway, and i think we need that. Any rookie coach is likely going to be pushed into towing the line.

The only except i'd consider in the rookie line is Ryles, only because he has done such a long apprenticeship under both Bellamy and Robbo. Bellamy also said he is now involved in recruitment too at Storm so he's been getting experience as a quasi-head coach, not just being an offsider.
And another I liked:
I’m interested, what indicates to you Ryles isn’t smart? By all reports he’s very impressive.
And another:
lol of course I did I’m 43 not 13 ffs.

I think I’ll judge him on his professional leadership career instead of his front rower career as a young man.

I’m certain I would not have the successful leadership role I have in one of the country’s largest companies if I was judged in my brain dead choices at times in my 20’s.

I’m not suggesting he is perfect, but he certainly has great rookie NRL coaching pedigree based on his self development. That to me suggests a lot more brains than you give him credit for.
Not opinions of my own, obviously, because I'm a coward with no ability to think for myself. That's obvious by how much I agree with every merkin around here. And something I agreed with from very early on was that Ryles might be the best option. The club deciding on him confirmed it for me, because they know best and we don't.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nice #poutry... There's a difference between your "professionals" (people who simply get paid) and "experts" (people that are recognised by their peers and others as being good at the job they get paid for).

Very much so! That's why people here enjoy putting shit on your weak rugby league opinions (your trolling) 😊.
I'm sure they enjoy it because I have made them all look publicly foolish in the past, and they are hell bent on revenge, just like you. Every time you acknowledge my posts this is further confirmed for me. You are all free to have an opinion but when it conflicts with facts or logic I will call you out. You will feel dumb and then you will band together to spam me with childish nonsense and soothe each other's sense of grievance for a time. The cycle of life will continue.

This thread is about Ryles mate,
No-one would know it, by the self-referential crap you keep posting in it.

Quoting your own posts to "win" on the internet - who really has that much spare time / lack of life?
Here's me
Yep, we know it's about you.
And again, explaining why it's prudent to trust the people paid to make these decisions rather than 'independent thinking' dopes like yourself who know f**k all about coaching:
Yep, more about you.
Which was in response to this post I liked:
Yep, even more about yourself - and not adding anything about Ryles.
Speaking of posts I liked, here's a post of @Stagger eel's that I liked mere days after Arthur's was rissoled:

Here's another one:

And another I liked:

And another:
Looks like Pou-nald Trump might have having a mini meltdown right about now...? 😂
Not opinions of my own, obviously, because I'm a coward with no ability to think for myself. That's obvious by how much I agree with every merkin around here.
So you're now saying you agree with "every merkins around here" - but you also spend so much time trying to educate merkins on here (and then argue with them)?
I'm sure they enjoy it because I have made them all look publicly foolish in the past, and they are hell bent on revenge, just like you.
So you agree with us all - but somehow think you make everyone look foolish too? You're making even less sense than usual - time for a 12-step program I reckon.
You are all free to have an opinion but when it conflicts with facts or logic I will call you out.
And when people do the same to you, you have a meltdown 😂. Back in the play pen now little Pou, time for your nap/hiatus...!
The cycle of life will continue.
It sure will... with the contrarian and undoubtedly dumb positions that you insist on taking in every thread - followed by your dogmatic trolling of fellow Eels fans until you can wank yourself to a lonely sleep, delusionally satisfied you've done a useful day's "work" here on the forums.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No-one would know it, by the self-referential crap you keep posting in it.
And yet you’re the one who can’t stop talking about me, to the point of making shit up.
Quoting your own posts to "win" on the internet - who really has that much spare time / lack of life?
It was to counter your disinformation.
Yep, we know it's about you.

Yep, more about you.

Yep, even more about yourself - and not adding anything about Ryles.

Looks like Pou-nald Trump might have having a mini meltdown right about now...? 😂
If you want it to stop being about me the ball is in your court.
So you're now saying you agree with "every merkins around here" - but you also spend so much time trying to educate merkins on here (and then argue with them)?

So you agree with us all - but somehow think you make everyone look foolish too? You're making even less sense than usual - time for a 12-step program I reckon.
It was sarcasm. Obviously I don’t agree with you dopes much of the time.
And when people do the same to you, you have a meltdown 😂. Back in the play pen now little Pou, time for your nap/hiatus...!

It sure will... with the contrarian and undoubtedly dumb positions that you insist on taking in every thread - followed by your dogmatic trolling of fellow Eels fans until you can wank yourself to a lonely sleep, delusionally satisfied you've done a useful day's "work" here on the forums.
Here’s you talking about me again. WhY iS iT aLWaYs AbOuT pOo!!!!??!

emjaycee

Coach
At the same time, it would be best if they both took the discussion to PM's to save us all the pain of scrolling through pages of BS.
If they did that Bart wouldn't be able to show us all how he loves being the Forum Cop on everyone else's behalf though.

And yet you’re the one who can’t stop talking about me, to the point of making shit up.

It was to counter your disinformation.

If you want it to stop being about me the ball is in your court.

It was sarcasm. Obviously I don’t agree with you dopes much of the time.
You still here replying to people and stinking up the thread...?

Still talking about yourself, on and on and on 😂
Here’s you talking about me again. WhY iS iT aLWaYs AbOuT pOo!!!!??!
Mini meltdown.... must be time for the medications again - nurse!!

Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max

Latest posts