What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

A better question is why YOU think my opinion is more valid than anyone else’s.
I absolutely don't 🤣
Why are you so offended by my opinion that you need to chase me around the forum ‘debunking’ every post like some left wing fact checker?
I don't chase you around the forum - you're already posting :poo: in every thread I open.

And no need to conflate disagreeing with your :poo: opinions into debunking or fact-checking 😁.
Everyone has opinions on here but you see mine as a call to action. It’s obvious to everyone.
Lol, confusing someone making replies in an internet forum with a paranoid belief they see you "a call to action" - or (dishonestly) attempting to play the victim card again when your :poo: opinions have been challenged into a corner?

Let 'everyone' decide... but be sure take some time to self-reflect 🪞.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Bit of a union flavour to it.

Seems like a few of them have worked with Eddie Jones.

Anyway we will see how we go.

Might be edge we need bringing in world class performance people from different parts of the world.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I would love to see an Eels side that concedes less than 20 points a game.
And that's one of the reasons, I don't believe in all this doom and gloom talk about the eels future over next 2-3 years....

Obviously we have a shit load of players out, and some good signings for next year. But as someone has mentioned since Barrett took over, we are averaging approx 24 points a game (better then what BA achieved this year but on par with previous years).

But our defence is horrible, if Ryles can simply keep averaging 24 points a game (where he will have the advantage of Moses, lomax and others) and get our defence to just below 20 points a game (which puts us in the top 6 defensively), we easily move from bottom 2 to fringe 8 side pretty quickly....

Won't be easily, but not impossible either. Player's ability/structures is a big factor with defence, but so is attitude...

The Colonel

Immortal
Unsure how Cayless manages to keep his role? Sure, ex-club captain and such but he isn't a coaches left nut.....

Have to be much better options available around the place surely. Even the inanimate carbon rod would be an upgrade.

hindy111

Post Whore
Unsure how Cayless manages to keep his role? Sure, ex-club captain and such but he isn't a coaches left nut.....

Have to be much better options available around the place surely. Even the inanimate carbon rod would be an upgrade.

I reckon he was a great captain and we haven't had one since of any class like his

hindy111

Post Whore
I would put his captaincy alongside his coaching as both mediocre but each to their own.

No way. He was our best captain in my eyes since I've followed footy which is about 1990. When he retired I think Hindmarsh took over. He was trash.
Gutherson is only average I feel. Moses or Hopgood would be my choice

The Colonel

Immortal
No way. He was our best captain in my eyes since I've followed footy which is about 1990. When he retired I think Hindmarsh took over. He was trash.
Gutherson is only average I feel. Moses or Hopgood would be my choice

As I said, each to their own. He lead by example and as a captain I don't think that he or Hindmarsh were very vocal when they needed to be. Dymock and Dean Pay were far better leaders.

Regardless of that fact, I still don't understand how he holds his role as a coach....

Latest posts