What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

The Predictor

Juniors
If the squad isn't to bad, what mess did BA leave?

yeah he may have tried to push on with a few "older" forwards, but he isn't the only NRL coach guilty of that.......

And I keep on saying all this chat about poor cap management, is bit of a myth....yeah not perfect, but it's pretty much structured (contracts), that Ryles can turn the squad over pretty quickly over the next 12 months.....
He kept on picking players that were out of form, he dopped the young fellas like hot potato, and destroyed their confidence ie Moretti, look at him now, he pissed brown off because he doesn’t accept criticism, brown killed it this year, he discarded stalwarts like Moi moi and mannah like they were trash, he promoted his son who didn’t earn the right? Fking his career in the process, I also believe nepotism was rife, holding back much better kids than his sons, for obvious reasons, we made one GF in 11 years and won nothing, surrounded himself with nuffies for his own job security. and the team kept on playing the same, when other teams adapted and moved with the times, I could keep going bit its late.

Other than a couple of good years. It was a disaster!!!!

The Predictor

Juniors
If the squad isn't to bad, what mess did BA leave?

yeah he may have tried to push on with a few "older" forwards, but he isn't the only NRL coach guilty of that.......

And I keep on saying all this chat about poor cap management, is bit of a myth....yeah not perfect, but it's pretty much structured (contracts), that Ryles can turn the squad over pretty quickly over the next 12 months.....
You have no credibility when the likes of Pou agree with ur every post, as he is the most agenda driven troll I have ever come across!!!

Latest posts