What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

The Predictor

Juniors
Meryl Streep Clapping GIF by Emmys

Sure sign you have no idea resorting to name calling etc. Have a nice evening.
You started this with ur smartass response, nevertheless I was correct in my response, in regards to having no idea, fyi I’ve been attending Parra games since 76, ur not important enough for me to ignore, just don’t bother me , it appears you’ve made some great strides in the short amount of time u been here, carry on the great work!!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What I do know u fkn smartass is that Jake has seen f**k all first grade since he moved
He is a backup, and he played six games for Manly last year (only one for us). This year he wasn’t required with DCE and Brooks playing every game before Arthur picked up a season ending injury in round 12. For a 22 year old halfback he is tracking well. Nobody has f**ked his career.

RustedonEel

Juniors
You started this with ur smartass response, nevertheless I was correct in my response, in regards to having no idea, fyi I’ve been attending Parra games since 76, ur not important enough for me to ignore, just don’t bother me , it appears you’ve made some great strides in the short amount of time u been here, carry on the great work!!!!
I simply asked you to name the players who were held back by BA's kids. You cannot name any, so as far as I'm concerned there were none. How long you've attended Parra games is totally irrelevant, why would you mention that? Do you think that makes you some sort of guru?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

How many rugby league weeks do you have? That's the determining factor in if you know footy.

Latest posts