What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Taylor - New Coach

macnaz

Staff member
Ohhh a Wests conspiracy .. lol
Good luck JT , for the sake of the club I hope u can pull everyone into line .
We now have a smart player /coach .. now its up to the players and supporters to get on board

Last edited:

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Ohhh a Wests conspiracy .. lol
Good luck JT , for the sack of the club I hope u can pull everyone into line .
We now have a smart player /coach .. now its up to the players and supporters to get on board

At first Macnaz I thought you might mean 'for the sake of the club' but I think your choice of 'sack' fits better because Taylors balls are on the line....

gronkathon

First Grade
Another coach with a less than 50% win percentage.

Sideways shift to appease the self serving pack of merkins in the playing group.

Moss is the positive announcement out of today

gronkathon

First Grade
I hope u can pull everyone into line .

420taylor-420x0.jpg

That is the result last time he tried :lol:

macnaz

Staff member
At first Macnaz I thought you might mean 'for the sake of the club' but I think your choice of 'sack' fits better because Taylors balls are on the line....

Lol... just a typo ive corrected.
Seriously tho .. a smart man that should be able to direct the team forward. .. pity he was here earlier before we lost a few key players that were put in the to hard basket .
Forget the player coach punch up guys ... years ago and im sure JT has learnt from that . 2015 ... with a half back to mentor Brooks and Moses is a GOOD THING. Bring on 2015

gronkathon

First Grade
Taylor has a lifetime of being a tool.

merkin on the field, merkin off the field. Disgraceful appointment.

48% win ratio is all I need to know

gronkathon

First Grade
Better candidates available. Take the three obvious dud out and any one of the other candidates were better choices

BuffaloRules

Coach
Another coach with a less than 50% win percentage.

They asked Bellamy, Hasler and Bennett but they all turned them down

What other coach with a greater than 50 pet cent percentage did you want?

In pretty meh on Taylor actually.. wasnt the worst on the list...

Tiger05

First Grade
He is a good option. There will always be negative Nancy's on here.

Lets see how he goes.

spearby

Juniors
come on fellows give it a break the bloke has just been named and your into him I hope he puts egg all over your faces. its time to get behind him and the new management lets all pull in the one direction please 100% behind the club not divided