What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News JDB Trial

I'm no fan of the NRL policy but this is a silly comparison.

The AG hasn't been charged thus would be allowed to continue playing if he were an NRL player.

Agreed, valid point.

The media frenzy over this, and the other Higgins case doesn’t do anything positive for anyone involved. If charges are laid then there is some foundation for my attention, but too many people are going nuts about this stuff who only go off what they read on socials - and wanna tar and feather everyone...

Someguy

First Grade
I'm no fan of the NRL policy but this is a silly comparison.

The AG hasn't been charged thus would be allowed to continue playing if he were an NRL player.

Was Brett Stewart charged? Also I seem to recall a player being charged and found guilty but being allowed to play (in a grand final win no less) because the sentencing was deferred till after the season, though this may have been because that team was short on outside backs.

Tiger5150

Bench
Was Brett Stewart charged? Also I seem to recall a player being charged and found guilty but being allowed to play (in a grand final win no less) because the sentencing was deferred till after the season, though this may have been because that team was short on outside backs.

That team was short on outside backs, principles, morals and teef.

AJB1102

First Grade

That was all before the no-fault stand down rule.

Also I think the government isn't under the ARLC's jurisdiction so different rules may apply.

Latest posts