What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News JDB Trial

Apey

Staff member
Honestly based on this trial and the previous, it sounds like its more than just one person who can't be swayed.

images

Sphagnum

Coach
Love the old ‘sorry love, it was an accident’ defence for sneaking one through the back door while nobody was looking.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Love the old ‘sorry love, it was an accident’ defence for sneaking one through the back door while nobody was looking.
Yeah! Thought I'd read moisturiser had been sourced and applied, so not sure how that reconciles with "soz, accidental"... unless there was general concern about dry skin and application was out of general concern and it was accidentally applied to the old kybher.

For those of you more knowledgeable than me. Does the judge know what way they are leaning (or split is ) when they give directions such as these ?

While not pretending to be an expert... I'm pretty certain the judge should not know either way (ie guilty or not guilty..).

As for the numbers - (eg 10-2 or whatever), I've got no idea tbh...

But if I read correctly from the LU post above / Kelly Fedor, an 11-1 jury can result in a resolution (verdict) of the case...

Dragons154

Juniors
With yet another hung jury it wouldn’t be surprising if the judge dismissed the case.

there must be a clear lack of evidence.

JamesRustle

First Grade
If it's another hung jury, does the prosecutor call it quits, or do they have a period of time to decide whether to go again?

A friend of mine wants to know if JDB can play against the Storm this weekend or not.

Tiger5150

Bench
With yet another hung jury it wouldn’t be surprising if the judge dismissed the case.

there must be a clear lack of evidence.

Wouldnt a lack of evidence lend itself to a not guilty verdict in at least one of the trials?

Isnt it more clear that in both trials as least some of the jury of both trials think he is guilty.

Latest posts