What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News JDB Trial

King hit

Coach
Remember Brett Stewart? That is why I never jumped to conclusions he was guilty. Feel bad for him he lost years of his life due to this shit and won’t be again.

harry

Juniors
If Hayne and a young Pacific Islander player had done the bun in Wollongong with this girl do you reckon they'd have been found not guilty?
If JDB was the guy involved in the Newcastle girl bleeding while taxi waiting outside would he have been found guilty?
I reckon in those situations Hayne and the young Islander go to prison and JDB gets off. It is unconscious racism by the juries. Also it sounds like Hayne and his supporters presented a bit arrogant in court whereas JBD more polite.
You can see why a higher proportion of black people end up found guilty watching these two cases.

T-Boon

Coach
If Hayne and a young Pacific Islander player had done the bun in Wollongong with this girl do you reckon they'd have been found not guilty?
If JDB was the guy involved in the Newcastle girl bleeding while taxi waiting outside would he have been found guilty?
I reckon in those situations Hayne and the young Islander go to prison and JDB gets off. It is unconscious racism by the juries. Also it sounds like Hayne and his supporters presented a bit arrogant in court whereas JBD more polite.
You can see why a higher proportion of black people end up found guilty watching these two cases.

100%, but also he had against him that everybody knew he had those allegations against him over. Famous people facing charges are a bit screwed due to the repulsive media compared to the average person.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

Huh...... Ok.

Valheru

Coach

We don't take your race card here mate

SKIBUR

Juniors
Remember Brett Stewart? That is why I never jumped to conclusions he was guilty. Feel bad for him he lost years of his life due to this shit and won’t be again.
Surely you feel worse for Sinclair and the woman?

At least De Belin was continually paid and has a chance to move past this. Sinclair will always be known for this and the woman, whether you believe her or not, has had to go through all this for nothing.

Do not agree.
Their were two key differences, evidence of physical harm and sadly, more crucially, his retrial occurred at the height of the female rights rally's. I think you'll find had the timing of the trials been reversed so too might have the results.

I doubt he’d play this weekend even with nrl approval ....

I’d think next week is more likely however maybe the best thing for Jack is to take a holiday for a few weeks.... which I could completely understand..

If and when the NRL allow him to resume playing, I suspect he may play in NSW Cup for a week or two to get back rid of the rust before the Dragons look to play him in first grade, and even then he may start off the bench until he can build up to proper match fitness.

King hit

Coach
So you’re saying because DB is white he was let off. That’s racism right there you’re just assuming character because someone is white. Hope you know the difference between left and right you idiot.

Gardenia

Juniors
THANK GOD THATS OVER

Now can every one STFU and let us get on with the game

Any whiney posts I encourage everyone to outright ignore

T-Boon

Coach
I do think DeBellin has conducted himself well through all of this.
Totally stone faced in the face of horrid treatment from the media.

Slackboy72

Coach
Congratulations for most ridiculous post of the year.

Latest posts