What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jeff robson > benji marshall

bjm8

Juniors
Ive heard a lot of bagging Benji and calling him pissweak compared to a lot of players but Robson? Christ, last week was the only game of his career that can be put into the category "park footy or better." I've been embarrased for him this year since they shafted Finch cause he's waaaay out of his depth.

Last edited:

Binga

Juniors
As a Eels fan i would say - Marshall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Robson. What a tool

:lol: Well done Tigs fans, you deserve this win over the d*ckhead.
Hope Robson enjoys his World Cup, Premiership and Tri-Nations...

Last edited:

Bench
egg_on_the_face.jpg
LOL,big time,you are a great judge of players Parraeelz,you loser.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
i hope u stupid tigers supporters realise that benji marshall playd well against the roosters this yr and 10mins against the knights to randomly win u the match
jeff robson on the other hand playd a solid 80mins against the knights n has prob had a better season than marshall has had:p
i hope u tigers supporters get over ur sry asses for tomoro n realise marshall is fkn sh*t
n tell ladmate to kiss my ass
too bad ur only goal this season will be a fkn failiure:lol::lol::lol:
GO THE MIGHTY EELS

4 try assists. :lol:

Shove that one up your arse.

pappy fritz

Juniors
"stupid tigers supporters" eh

Please provide definitions for the following terms you used.
yr
playd
n
prob
ur
sry
asses
tomoro
fkn
failiure

are you allergic to english?

Dickhead.

Hey mate, this is Australia not the planet Jerkoff SPEAK ENGLISH!!

The Rosco

Bench
i hope u stupid tigers supporters realise that benji marshall playd well against the roosters this yr and 10mins against the knights to randomly win u the match
jeff robson on the other hand playd a solid 80mins against the knights n has prob had a better season than marshall has had:p
i hope u tigers supporters get over ur sry asses for tomoro n realise marshall is fkn sh*t
n tell ladmate to kiss my ass
too bad ur only goal this season will be a fkn failiure:lol:
GO THE MIGHTY EELS

Parraeelz, you mong.
Do you now see how wrong it is to shoot off your stupid, moronic mouth too early ? !
You follow parrabloodymatta pal. Get over yourself.
My sorry arse feels fine this morning. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How's yours ???

PS : im sry thet i uuse gud eingalish .hoap disis eezia 4 u 2 undstand.
u nob.

tiger_nick

Bench
i liked the way marshall played last night. from memory he only took the line on twice HOWEVER ran to the line everytime and didnt overplay his hand by trying to score off every play.

his kicking game still needs working on though...

PJ Marshal

Coach
rob jeffson probably 3 dally m points last night....just for his ankle tap and assisting the tigers to a great win

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
this thread is a disgrace - on behalf of eels fans who have a brain - sorry tigers!! :lol: