What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings officially offered to rival clubs

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Dakink

Bench
Thanks Willow!!

Have been a little absent lately!

Good to hear Preach is doing well!

Mmm Greggie re-incarnated, I'll have to read more closely lol

possm

Coach
zzzzzz.... boring.... usual dribble and my word is right know else can be from Willow.

The only thing you have proved is that your wrong and how much of a wanker you are.

Yes I am a player manager and played in the NRL but of course you know more then people trying to offer 'official comments'.

Is there a possible way of starting a new Dragons thread were people are welcome to have their own opinion without this idiot and the merry band of doust followers making themselves feel like they own the place??

Just say your piece and don't worry about the comments/answers you don't like. If you bite like a fish they will try to hook you again and again.

Lighten up and just don't worry so much.

Minh

First Grade
Just say your piece and don't worry about the comments/answers you don't like. If you bite like a fish they will try to hook you again and again.

Lighten up and just don't worry so much.

:thumn