What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings to the Roosters?

franklin2323

Immortal
We have the same 7, the same 9, the same 1 (although playing 6) virtually the same backline yet we are garbage. Why? The forwards moreso pritchard look at Jennings before & after he left. Less space more pressured.

Yes but Walsh and Burns the tards are to blame really. Jennings is one player you don't even have to put in a gap, just one on one

natheel

Coach
Who wouldn't want to be a Rooster??? Every player in the NRL wants to play at Bondi, only the best get the chance.:D

Hope that was tongue in cheek because roosters would have to be the most heartless club in the NRL at the moment. They have players who don't play with any sort of passion.

Sonny bill Williams - SHOW ME THE MONEYY!
Mitchell Pearce - heartless player shows little passion and is picked for nsw because he's the only halfback hell if qld were in the state nsw are in for halves then sandow would be wearing the 7.
JWH - merkin player just a cheap shot merchant

Dead set worst club in the NRL

More to my point. All a half has to do with Jennings is run to the line and the opposition not if he'll pass or run but with Walsh always pass and Burns always run. Little bit of doubt and Jennings does the rest

Big Mick

Referee
That's what I found funny tbh.

Telegraph say Gould going to Roosters in 2 years....but then say the feud with Gould and Jennings will result in Jennings signing a 4 year deal with Roosters lol.

H.H

Juniors
Hope that was tongue in cheek because roosters would have to be the most heartless club in the NRL at the moment. They have players who don't play with any sort of passion.

Sonny bill Williams - SHOW ME THE MONEYY!
Mitchell Pearce - heartless player shows little passion and is picked for nsw because he's the only halfback hell if qld were in the state nsw are in for halves then sandow would be wearing the 7.
JWH - merkin player just a cheap shot merchant

Dead set worst club in the NRL

Um, sorry....who's tongue in cheek here?

darkbloom

Juniors
That's what I found funny tbh.

Telegraph say Gould going to Roosters in 2 years....but then say the feud with Gould and Jennings will result in Jennings signing a 4 year deal with Roosters lol.

His history suggests somewhere between 2 and 3 years is his ideal tenure. The DT would be aware aware of this, as are most observers.

I can't see the roosters putting him in an Executive GM position. He might consult to them if and when the time comes for his departure.

natheel

Coach
But if you want to take it as tongue in cheek than that's fine with me but that's not my intention! But bellyache saying everyone wants to be a rooster then that is a tongue in cheek statement

franklin2323

Immortal
Yes but Walsh and Burns the tards are to blame really. Jennings is one player you don't even have to put in a gap, just one on one

Yeah. Pritchard would tie his shoe lace and have 2 players still marking him. leaving Jennings 1 on 1 with the other centre. Jennings would do the rest. Hell he Gifted Simmons so many tries even last year.

Not only did we lose Pritchard. The pounding Leary and his tards copped from the fans made them panic and pay overs for our best 2 players and 3 promising juniors. Money better used getting the Elliott and now Gould Ass lickers out and actual players with skills into the club

BKB

Juniors
So I don't care if he is going or not going or what the hell is going on but let's get it sorted right now so we can get into pre-season and give this comp a shake. Enough of these distractions, let's start working on combinations.

franklin2323

Immortal
So I don't care if he is going or not going or what the hell is going on but let's get it sorted right now so we can get into pre-season and give this comp a shake. Enough of these distractions, let's start working on combinations.

You don't want a key player leaving a month from trials. You especially don't want it to drag on.

mxlegend99

Referee
You don't want a key player leaving at all when it's this late in the game. If we're under the salary cap for 2013, it makes no sense to agree to release him this season when there's no possible way we could use the money freed up to give us a better roster.

Personally I just want us to honor the contract we were stupid enough to give him. Even if we do offload him, we will still be paying a chunk of his money and odds on whatever is freed up isn't going to give us a better player anyway. I see us being worse off if we let him go. The only issue with Jennings in 2012 was the quality of ball he was getting IMO. He had a real go and was our best attacking player, the game we decided to drop him for he was playing injured and was still not the worst player on the field. He might have an attitude problem, but it's no worse then the attitude of our club and the way it has treated our players. The way our club has treated players is what has brought out the worst in them IMO.

The OX

Juniors
SBW plays for himself though.

Not a team player

First sign of trouble and he is on a plane.

franklin2323

Immortal
Spot on MX. Yes he's on over's he is still a quality player and should be kept until the deal runs out. Another needless drama distracting what should be a build up to a promising season.

Latest posts