What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jermaine Ale

greeneyed

First Grade
Ale has been released by the Raiders and is definitley leaving the club. However, I've not seen any reports on whether another club has signed him. Does anyone know?

Great shame... he had huge potential and he became totally disinterested this season. Can't blame him, I guess, with the coach picking him in firsts only once and then pulling the rug out from under him and putting an injured player into the squad instead. Never selected for firsts again, and for much of the second half of this season, was playing from the bench for Premier League.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea im also very interested to know where he has ended up
it would be a great shame to see his talent wasted

roopy

Referee
He is playing for Western Suburbs Rosellas in the Newcastle comp next season - which gives him a chance of being picked for the Knights if they run short of backs.

Raider_69

Post Whore
heres hoping he can force his way into the knights team
the only thing that would be worse then him killing it for the knights or any other club, would be to see his talent be wasted

greeneyed

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Could go alright at Manly....highly highly highly doubt we'd be interested in him.

Why not... a third of your squad are released ex Raiders... ;-)

MSIH

Bench
greeneyed said:
Why not... a third of your squad are released ex Raiders... ;-)

That would stroll into your side now that we have developed them.

Charlie124

First Grade
Id take him over minto, does he play centre/wing? oh it doesnt matter we'll still take him over minto.

Raider_69

Post Whore
MSIH said:
That would stroll into your side now that we have developed them.

which raider reject was it at manly who'd stroll back into our team?
certainly not bryant, robbo or monaghan
who else ya got?

MSIH

Bench
You're right, Adrain Purtell is awesome.
Monaghan over Withers.
Bryant > That Crim bloke.
Williamson > Tongue ;-)

Brent Kite over your whole forward pack combined.

Special K

Coach
The bloke was known at the roosters for not putting in.

Natural talent can only get you so far without hard work I guess this shows.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: dreaming, not bad bait but brent kite is the only who'd make our team
give it another year and even he'd be on the outta :)

innsaneink

Referee
greeneyed said:
Ale has been released by the Raiders and is definitley leaving the club. However, I've not seen any reports on whether another club has signed him. Does anyone know?

Great shame... he had huge potential and he became totally disinterested this season. Can't blame him, I guess, with the coach picking him in firsts only once and then pulling the rug out from under him and putting an injured player into the squad instead. Never selected for firsts again, and for much of the second half of this season, was playing from the bench for Premier League.

Sounds like a loser if he spits the dummy after getting a setback....though I'm sure you have nfi and are way off track.

No free rides in top grade footy.
Plenty of talented players have come and gone because they dont wanna work hard..

Raider_69

Post Whore
not wrong there ink, ale has the potential to be huge, but natural talent can only get him so far... he'll need to slog his guts out to make something of himself now

MSIH

Bench
Robertson is now the 23rd best winger in the comp. Monaghan is in the top 12hookers in the NRL. Bryant is now an above average PL'er. Williamson will play over 150 games in first grade.

Pfft, haven't developed sh*t.

Seriously, Brent Kite's selection in the Australian squad begs to differ.