What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Changes?

Stomp

Juniors
Anyone know if any clubs are changing there Jerseys again in 2005?

Clubs seem to do it so often these days, and alot of fans get pissed off, but I guess they have to make money somehow... :roll:

Stomp

DIEHARD

----
Melbourne Storm are changing jerseys. As they are getting a new jersey manufacturer. Apparently the new jersey will have no collar.... :roll: :roll:

I say again -> :roll: :roll: :roll:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
If I'm going to walk round in public with a large advertisment on my chest and back I should be paid for it. Why therefore should I have to pay $160 for the privilege?

Earl

Coach
Melbourne are changing their supplier to Reebok.

And yes they won't be wearing collars :evil:

The home jersey will stay relativley the same, but I do beleive the away one will be different.

Pantherjim.

Referee
The Penrith Jersey, I've been told, will be staying the same next year. (Thank God... Can save another $170!)

Pantherjim.

choc_soldier

Coach
Each team has got to have their chosen design for three years, to my understanding.

Both the Panthers ones will stay the same next year - but 2005 could be the last season for the away strip - may be a new one in 2006.

innsaneink

Referee
parra_panther said:
Each team has got to have their chosen design for three years, to my understanding.

Both the Panthers ones will stay the same next year - but 2005 could be the last season for the away strip - may be a new one in 2006.

Same for Wests....new one likely in '06 though hope not.

Special K

Coach
The dogs and Knights are getting new ones aren't they?

Sharks might change their away strip but I am not basing this on anything bar the fact that it didn't change with the home one.

Storm jerseys without collars...that is bloody ridiculous...what do they think it is "Mardi Gras".... :evil: :evil:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Storm jerseys without collars...that is bloody ridiculous...what do they think it is "Mardi Gras"....

They are very close to taking the sleeves off too.

Pantherjim.

Referee
parra_panther said:

Hip Hip Hoof*ckingray!!!

Down with the teal jersey!

Pantherjim.

thuganomics

Coach
I heard rumours that the Knights may even be lpaying in their 80's jersey next year. I wish they would change to the one they wore in the World Club Challenge in Feb 2002.

PanthersChik

Juniors
Pantherjim. said:
The Penrith Jersey, I've been told, will be staying the same next year. (Thank God... Can save another $170!)

Pantherjim.
YAY THANK *%^# for that. I rather like their jersey... :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
thuganomics said:
I heard rumours that the Knights may even be lpaying in their 80's jersey next year. I wish they would change to the one they wore in the World Club Challenge in Feb 2002.
Oh no that was ugly the WCC one.
There will be a new jersey for the Knights... and yes an idea was to use the one they wore in 80's week.

Red Bear

Referee
What did the WCC jersey look like(pic anyone?)
Jersey's which have V necks dont look to bad, however jersey's like the Bronco's look shocking.