What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Flegg

MitchEel

Juniors
WHo watched thegame from kick off? First tackle, Sam Backo, one of the Biggest 18 year olds ive ever seen runs 100 metres and scores under the posts :clap: :lol:

The whole team played well and Jaryd Hayne had a great debut. The Kid has got it.

Daniel backo wow, Tim Wynn well what can I say big future.

eelusive

Juniors
i think 2 yrs ago or last yr he was playing an age older for nsw or aust team? well he scoored a hattrick of tries in the 1st half.. scored another in the 2nd

plays well above his age

bartman

Immortal
You're kidding? That's a great score!

Always appreciate hearing reports from those that were at the lower grades.

Stagger eel

Staff member
well done to the flegg boys who upstage those pussies in first grade :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
can someone give us a more comprehensive report on the game. Jakey??? or Jess??..anyone???

funkyoo!!!! :D :D

parra pete

Referee
I watched Hayne play for NSW Under 17 at Lang Park last year. I think he may have scored a hattrick in that game. Keep an eye on a kid named Ben Jeffrey who also played in that game. He is with Illawarra in SG Ball. He comes from Griffith (NSW) ans knows his way to the try line. plus he can kick goals.
He is rated as the next big thing to come out of the Riverina.