What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

beave

Coach
Not sure if it has been posted yet, but 2019 Dragons jersey out.

Doesn't have the traditional telstra premiership logo, it's red and white and looks integrated.

https://shop.dragons.com.au/collect...roducts/xblades-dragons-2019-mens-home-jersey

I'm a fan, are other clubs going this way?

pEoMtbP3pl5Af2Lx43ke5JNQ6yv2T8NpYsBdnnkeOTkhq2NYHxDIg4_6QHz724xtPYCfdNM_lNB9zb8xN6lq4BFCXQ=w443-h332-nc

Saint Doc

Coach
The NBL is following the NBA's lead and introducing "city" jerseys this year. If you're not familiar with the concept, basically each team has a jersey that in some way pays tribute to that city. How does this relate to rugby league? The Illawarra Hawks are wearing Steelers-inspired jerseys.

NAR193_IHK_FRONT-illawarra-hawks-nbl-city-jerseys-basketball__99194.1545976508.jpg

Nice idea, but looks pretty boring compared to the rest. Brisbane just straight up stole Golden State’s NBA jersey!

B9F3BD27-96B8-4116-A475-1710A50CAC48.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
I rate the 36ers one because of the wing design down the side - but Swoop City? Really? And despite the Bullets’ one being a clear copy of Golden State I quite like it.

I’m a United fan and I’m pretty happy with ours. I just wish they’d place the wordmark and design higher on the front. If they’re not going to bother with a sponsor on the front of the retails (instead opting to cycle through a whole bunch throughout the year for the on-court version) they should just remove the gap.

kdalymc

Bench
I just wish they’d place the wordmark and design higher on the front. If they’re not going to bother with a sponsor on the front of the retails
The Brisbane one is shockingly low. I thought it was just me but they’re getting ripped on Twitter.
Seasons nearly over, you ain’t getting a sponsor..

DeeJ

Bench
The Brisbane one is shockingly low. I thought it was just me but they’re getting ripped on Twitter.
Seasons nearly over, you ain’t getting a sponsor..

Looks better without a sponsor though. I wish they could get right of the Hungry Jacks under the NBL logo, or incorporate it somehow.

kdalymc

Bench
Looks better without a sponsor though. I wish they could get right of the Hungry Jacks under the NBL logo, or incorporate it somehow.
For sure. I want it so bad but don’t want a logo on my dick, if
your gonna rip off nba jerseys at least make them wearable

Ha
The NBL is following the NBA's lead and introducing "city" jerseys this year. If you're not familiar with the concept, basically each team has a jersey that in some way pays tribute to that city. How does this relate to rugby league? The Illawarra Hawks are wearing Steelers-inspired jerseys.

NAR193_IHK_FRONT-illawarra-hawks-nbl-city-jerseys-basketball__99194.1545976508.jpg
Hawks doing more to represent the Steelers jersey then dragons