What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Great stuff! Yeah that’d be a great sharks jersey with black shorts.

I think the Titans would look great in a thick striped ‘rabbitohs’ style jersey. Maybe home could be White shorts with blue and white striped top with a hint of yellow somewhere, maybe numbers and a thin line at the edge of the thicker lines. And away have navy shorts with white and yellow thick lines with hints of the light blue. I think it’d give them a ‘traditional’ rugby league club look

Baroudeurs-Pia-XIII-2019-2020.png
71275166_2350477215191290_1615002987145461760_n.jpg
70783281_2350477225191289_5909974483623477248_n.jpg

https://treizemondial.fr/pia-devoil...8TLFVboiauCzIP3Dl8W8Oh6D7914CDVg_vD4GZHFSBOpM

Hey haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. Now available to buy, the somewhat rare and sought after 92 Raiders Great Britain tour jersey. Does anyone know what colour the numbers on the back were?

Raiders_grande.png

The Great Dane

First Grade
Just a shame the collar on this is wrong it should be black!

If they make the retro jerseys exact replicas people flog them off on the internet as originals, so they always make them so they are just a little different from the originals to try and mitigate that.

Hey haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. Now available to buy, the somewhat rare and sought after 92 Raiders Great Britain tour jersey. Does anyone know what colour the numbers on the back were?

Raiders_grande.png

I picked up one on Friday night and looked again on the jerseys megastore site and it's only 5XL's that are left, everything else is sold out.
I would assume that it would be a white number with black or blue outline.

kdalymc

Bench
If they make the retro jerseys exact replicas people flog them off on the internet as originals, so they always make them so they are just a little different from the originals to try and mitigate that.
The (most of the time) different manufacturer isn t enough of a giveaway?

Reflector

Juniors

They could get around that by making them exact replicas except for the outside heat-printed tag on the bottom of the jersey.

ComradePanda

Juniors

But when they originally did this as a remake for the club a few years ago they did them with a black collar?

rKxcz7h.jpg