What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Was it made in MS Paint?
INZkyuF.gif

it reminds me of this

kdalymc

Bench
sooo whos ever seen these....
trial jerseys from 1997...

Hunter
super1.jpg

Canterburysuper2.jpg Brisbane
super3.jpg

Canberra
super4.jpg

Penrithsuper5.jpg

Cronulla
super6.png

Auckland
super7.jpg

Cant find Perth, NQ, or Adelaide tho..

The Marshall

Juniors
Imagine the reaction these days if there was a jersey clash like this! There’s actually two teams in this photo the mighty Gold Coast Giants and Penrith from 89. 04077851-DFC5-4878-9E62-D822E9B7A5BC.jpeg

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
sooo whos ever seen these....
trial jerseys from 1997...

Hunter
View attachment 33711

CanterburyView attachment 33712 Brisbane
View attachment 33713

Canberra
View attachment 33714

PenrithView attachment 33715

Cronulla
View attachment 33716

Auckland
View attachment 33717

Cant find Perth, NQ, or Adelaide tho..

I remember in pre-season 1996, the then 'Perth' Reds played a trial game vs Brisbane Broncos in some local field / park in Perth (I wasn't yet 15 at the time, so don't remember now where it was). The teams wore their SuperLeague trial jerseys that day, and the Reds, from memory, wore black with a red collar and red & gold 'S' logo. The Broncs wore that jersey posted above by kdalymc. Again, this was 1996, so several years before digital cameras and camera phones, ect. I certainly didn't take any photos on the day!

GAZF

First Grade
That's a really nice variation on traditional hoops. The gradient transition makes the side panels less jarring as well.

sempmrh

Juniors
Another year with that ISC template. It’s a good template but I’d like to see something different. ISC have a pretty good track record when it comes to templates and collar designs.

Salford Red Devils are delighted to announce Morson have joined the club as main sponsor for the 2020 season.

The logo of the UK’s No.1 Technical Recruiterwill be displayed on the front of the Red Devils’ home, away and magic weekend shirts.

Salford Red Devils director Paul King said: “This agreement is a symbol of the direction in which the club is travelling ahead of the 2020 season.

“To have formed a partnership with a global brand shows the level the club intends to operate at, following our Grand Final appearance.

“With Morson’s head office based in Salford, it also highlights our identity as a community club.

“We’ve been really encouraged by the number of businesses coming forward to support the club since our play-off campaign and hope to see this continue ahead of the 2020 season.”

The announcement of the new partnership follows Salford’s appearance in the Betfred Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford, which received record TV viewing figures for the competition.

2019 has also been a significant year for Morson, with the Eccles founded recruitment and engineering design company, celebrating its 50th anniversary in business.

Ged Mason said: “We’re delighted to be involved with Salford Red Devils.

“Our company head office is still based in Salford and I lived and went to school in Salford, so there’s a lot of heritage.

“I’m obviously proud of my roots and thought it was a good time to support the local club.”

He added: “The Grand Final was a great event for the whole city, which led to me being asked to support the club and I was delighted to get the main sponsorship position on the shirt.

“Hopefully the momentum and enthusiasm from the final will carry on and the community will get behind the club.

“Local businesses have had the opportunity to advertise on the shirt as well, which was a great idea, and I’m pleased that the winning company, Cannon, are based in Trafford Park, so quite local.

“The benefits that Salford offer through TV coverage now, and their performance on the pitch, elevates what they offer to sponsors.

“The coverage was one of the decisions which helped me decide to advertise on the shirt, because of the fantastic reach it has.

“I know the back office are working their socks off to help the club and get more sponsorship in and I think if we can all rally round and support our local club, and support the local community, it will be an exciting season ahead.”

Salford Red Devils would like to thank all businesses who have joined the club as partners for the 2020 campaign, including those who entered the draw to be featured on the Red Devils’ shirt.

https://www.salfordreddevils.net/morson-become-main-salford-red-devils-sponsor-for-2020/

Latest posts