What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

gzerounian

Juniors
Some basketball jersey news... NBL unveiled their this year's city jerseys today and compared to last year they are all pretty boring with the exception of the wildcats. Sydney King's retro kit this week is pretty cool though.
Screenshot_20191106_153603.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
Some basketball jersey news... NBL unveiled their this year's city jerseys today and compared to last year they are all pretty boring with the exception of the wildcats. Sydney King's retro kit this week is pretty cool though.
View attachment 33999
As a United fan, I like ours. Will probably add it to the collection.

The First Ever jerseys this year are fairly good quality however I don’t like how the new template doesn’t have cuffs. Most teams’ uniforms look unfinished without them. Overall I’m happy with United’s look this year even without cuffs. And, a big plus is that the retail jerseys for teams without set major sponsors no longer have a big space left for one. They should have been doing that all along.

gzerounian

Juniors

The First Ever jerseys this year are fairly good quality however I don’t like how the new template doesn’t have cuffs. Most teams’ uniforms look unfinished without them. Overall I’m happy with United’s look this year even without cuffs. And, a big plus is that the retail jerseys for teams without set major sponsors no longer have a big space left for one. They should have been doing that all along.
You're right the no cuffs make it look incomplete and rough. I wasn't a fan of the rounded collars some teams have gone with but I have gotten used to it. We got so used to the v neck that round seemed strange. Loving the Kings 3d numbers and on the yellow we look more like the lakes than ever before

2020-away-kit.thumb.jpg.65e0b5cd2e002ecf4e618b06764009c0.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
View attachment 33999

good: Breakers, United, Wildcats (albeit a Jazz rip off)
ok: Cairns (I like how the dot of the i marks cairns on the map)
boring: the rest.

kdalymc

Bench

this is what is making me jizz, Bullets had great jerseys but left a big spot for sponsor, and to make it even better they have a City jersey with the brizzy skyline and "BRISBANE" in big font, this years away jerseys didnt have brisbane...

ComradePanda

Juniors
a nice little detail i hadnt noticed this year
93yZdzn.jpg

have a look at the grips!

Souths Junior reps jerseys also provided by Classic had Rabbit grips on the but i dont have a photo of that handy

Nuke

Staff member
I do like that new Sheffield logo, but my initial thought is that the bottom section is a big waste of space to only have 'EST.1984' in it.
They could have dropped the box with 'Sheffield Eagles' in it, making the eagle a tad larger. Still looks good as it is though.

Latest posts