What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Fresh off the major announcement of signing former All Blacks Rugby star Sonny Bill Williams, Toronto Wolfpack are excited to announce a technical apparel partnership with BLK that will see the global company producing the Wolfpack’s kit range for their historic 2020 Super League campaign.

BLK are industry-leaders in the designing and creating of high-performance apparel for athletes and innovative fan gear that captures the excitement of teams.

BLK Managing Director, Jason Lax said:

“BLK has made the commitment to only partner with globally exciting brands and right now there is not another Rugby League team globally that is as exciting as the Wolfpack. The first year is already shaping up to be phenomenal and we intend to be an innovative and creative kit partner, bringing the players amazing technical products and a fan range that the supporters will love.”

General Manager of Toronto Wolfpack, Martin Vickers, discussed the agreement in the wake of the announcement:

“BLK is an extremely professional outfit and we are thrilled to be joining forces with them ahead of our maiden Super League season. Fans can expect top quality items with which to show their support in 2020 and our players can expect to be showcasing the absolute best in sportswear innovation on one of the biggest stages in Rugby League.”

BLK will run an online store from the UK as well as a global online store that will ensure every Wolfpack fan, no matter where they call home can proudly wear the official kit throughout 2020.

The Wolfpack’s on-field playing kit will feature the BLK Exotek four-way stretch fabric that promotes increased movement and superior comfort that is ideal for on-field attire. Elasticity and durability headline the benefits of lycra sewn into high movement panels and poly pique grants prolonged moisture management, temperature regulation and cooling for optimal performance.

The exciting new BLK Wolfpack range is set to go on sale in the coming weeks so fans are advised to keep an eye on the Club’s website and social media for announcements surrounding its release.
https://www.torontowolfpack.com/wolfpack-signs-deal-with-blk-to-become-technical-apparel-partner/

sempmrh

Juniors
I was mostly pretty happy with BLK when they were partnered with Storm so I’m okay with the Wolfpack wearing them. Would much rather ISC but this is fine - and the UK version of BLK seems to do a fairly good job. Hopefully the Wolfpack’s BLK online store won’t have absurd shipping costs. Almost $60 with ISC.

Sheffield-badge-678x381.jpg

New crest for Sheffield Eagles.

Old one for comparison:

images
Looks like a updated version of the old logo
il_340x270.1966926935_klja.jpg

TDD91

Juniors
I was mostly pretty happy with BLK when they were partnered with Storm so I’m okay with the Wolfpack wearing them. Would much rather ISC but this is fine - and the UK version of BLK seems to do a fairly good job. Hopefully the Wolfpack’s BLK online store won’t have absurd shipping costs. Almost $60 with ISC.

ISC are apparently pulling out of the UK market after this season.

Haffa

Mascordbrownz

Nuke

Staff member
I REALLY don't get ESL's fascination with having a completely unrecognisable alternate kit utilising unrelated colours.

My one SuperLeague game was Huddersfield vs Hull KR in Hull. I go for the Giants, and while it was great to finally see them play, it was a tad disappointing to see them run around in sky blue outfits.

TDD91

Juniors
10675349.jpg

Warrington Home & Away, need to see a version without the colour effect, but they just look proportionally wrong to me

Latest posts