What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

ELRDSWjWsAQ_zpp.jpg:large

sempmrh

Juniors
You can tell United and the 36ers aren't into the idea because they haven't used their usual branding or done anything special at all for the jerseys - both with the same generic wordmark and number font. The t-shirts are fine I guess.

kdalymc

Bench
The NBL are going very Space Jam with this line of merch. Pretty cool

https://www.nblstore.com.au/collections/looney-tunes

NB3-93MTS318-SYKGRY-10-Looney-Tunes-Character-Tee_1080x.jpg

I jizzed when I seen Brisbane finally had a yellow jersey.

Also,
Anyone kept an eye on the big bash?
Every team has gone colour rush now , BUT ditched all design elements.
Dead set plain shirts... Bloody disgusting,a on every forum I can find and every Twitter comment, everybody is hating it...
Can't post a pic phone sucks

unforgiven

Bench

Also,
Dead set plain shirts... Bloody disgusting,a on every forum I can find and every Twitter comment, everybody is hating it...
I thought the kits were very plain in the women's bbl, are the mens the same?

gzerounian

Juniors

Also,
It's completely plain like the super league pre season trial matches. Pretty unbelievable. I do like the colour rush in cricket though. I've never liked different coloured trousers to the top which only came in with the introduction of twenty20 (the same time collars were tossed out and replaced with round necks). I also used to love how all the international one day countries in world series cricket and world cups would have identical designed kits in different colours. Looks like all the BBL teams have identical kits, just a shame there is no design. They should do throwback lightning bolts on these jerseys.
Screenshot_20191211_200514.jpg

flippikat

Bench
Looks like all the BBL teams have identical kits, just a shame there is no design. They should do throwback lightning bolts on these jerseys.
View attachment 34608

I agree.. if you're gonna have standardized designs, at least have an exciting template/base design.

The World Series Cup tri-series did that all through the 80s/early 1990s.. the old school ones with side panels, the lightning bolt, the "baseball" design.. all great. The 1992 world cup had the same idea with the legendary rainbow trim.

My favourite was the baseball-inspired World Series Cup shirts.

images

GAZF

First Grade
It was awesome when Super League also recoloured the same design for different teams, right guys?

LineBall

Juniors
I agree.. if you're gonna have standardized designs, at least have an exciting template/base design.

The World Series Cup tri-series did that all through the 80s/early 1990s.. the old school ones with side panels, the lightning bolt, the "baseball" design.. all great. The 1992 world cup had the same idea with the legendary rainbow trim.

My favourite was the baseball-inspired World Series Cup shirts.

images

Back when one-day cricket was awesome. Viv was the man.

kdalymc

Bench
It was awesome when Super League also recoloured the same design for different teams, right guys?
Well there was 4 or 5 different templates, the bbl is now just using a full colour t shirt.. no design at all, unsure why

Latest posts