What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

sempmrh

Juniors
If any team should have considered the Seagulls name it’s Melbourne. The amount of seagulls you get out on the AAMI Park surface and the surrounding fields isn't an exaggeration and I would assume it's because of the close proximity to the Yarra. Unless I've been hearing things and slowly losing my mind over the years, I'm positive a sound is played from somewhere in the stadium to deter them - likely some kind of bird further up the food chain. It doesn't really work.

hopefully the plan is to have it without the wordmark on the jersey

I can't really see that happening. The Firehawks would want to put their name on everything as a new team trying to establish themselves.

116056138_10160354602918986_7460789409747422798_n.jpg

Nqcowboy

Juniors
Is the Gold Coast diehards a fictional idea or your idea for the 17th team
Also when I hear diehards I always think of the old brl club valleys that Wally Lewis started at

Is the Gold Coast diehards a fictional idea or your idea for the 17th team
Also when I hear diehards I always think of the old brl club valleys that Wally Lewis started at
I'd like the Titans to merge with Valleys to become the Gold Coast Diehards. In 1988, Valleys merged with Tweed Heads to become the Seagulls-Diehards and won the Woolies Pre-Season Cup and the BRL.

80140FB7-2F0C-4E09-9506-F521B0D0846C.jpeg

That just looks like one of those diagrams of the female reproductive system they had in high school biology class.

Gold Coast Fallopians, anyone?

:oops::)

The GC is known for its women. A former Kiwi international signed with one of the earlier teams, I think it was the Giants or Rockets, and said his reason for doing so was all the women there are hot and he wanted to root them all.

flippikat

Bench
:oops::)

The GC is known for its women. A former Kiwi international signed with one of the earlier teams, I think it was the Giants or Rockets, and said his reason for doing so was all the women there are hot and he wanted to root them all.

Brent Todd, press conference announcing his signing for the Seagulls.

(Language warning: below clip is rather salty & un-PC)

Thank the RL Gods that the game (and society for that matter) has moved on, somewhat...

Latest posts