What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

USA Rugby League LLC Domestic Competition selects EV2 for a three-year league-wide kit supplier contract.

The USA Rugby League LLC Domestic Competition is pleased to announce the selection of EV2 Sportswear as our 2021-2023 league kit supplier. This partnership will allow all domestic clubs to realize a buying power never before seen with the league.

EV2 is a privately owned company with their head office in Townsville, Australia; originally founded in 1894. The brand originated as EMU Sportswear and as they grew internationally, developed the brand EV2 Sportswear. EV2 has a strong presence in the UK, Europe and now the USA.

Along with the head office in Townsville, corporate offices are in Brisbane, South Australia, England and the USA. The LLC will coordinate with the US office based in Charlotte, NC.

The selection comes after an exhaustive search and review process on nine (9) responses to the published Request for Proposal. The three-person evaluation team determined that the EV2 proposal provided the best value to the league.

Of the award, EV2 US agent Garen Casey said, “EV2 have a long history in Australia in Rugby League supplying to high grade teams for 4 generations. We are ready to build a great relationship with the USA Rugby League in the USA.”

As part of the agreement, EV2 will provide all USA Rugby League Domestic Clubs with online team stores where fans can purchase their favorite club’s items including on-field kit, training gear, casual gear, and accessories. Be on the lookout for these buying opportunities and support your favorite club as profits from purchases go directly towards team operations.

Ev2 can be found online at https://us.ev2sportswear.com/.

This is the first large scale agreement for the league and we are excited for the exposure opportunities this provides.
https://www.usarl.us/news/llc-and-e...qu15y09-uNsJ2h5S2Tb4sK7DPte-d0m3HOkcz5LPNf5vQ

74773345_2501967716584267_2517496850076925952_n.jpg

Interesting that they have the NSWRL logo in the bottom corner.

Perth Red

Post Whore
There's no chance in hell that the sponsors would allow their logos colours to be changed.

Cash Converters do. I’ve seen them as main sponsors across a number of sports teams globally and they are very happy to have sponsor integration that doesn’t always reflect main brand colours. AE2C6D55-F137-49C6-BDB5-337A12517C69.jpeg

flippikat

Bench
mint. always found it strange they never went with the bolts in year one. and no sponsor, sorta lame as haha...

Given the way Perth & Adelaide were killed in their infancy during that post-war era, can you blame sponsors being somewhat reluctant about emblazing their name on yet *another* league team in AFL-land? Hehehe ;)

sempmrh

Juniors
mint. always found it strange they never went with the bolts in year one. and no sponsor, sorta lame as haha...
I’m sure that jersey was probably intended to be for year two of Super League - it was the only year we wore Nike before switching to Fila the following year. I don’t know what the timeline was but our first jersey could have also been decided upon before the Storm brand had even been finalised. The Mavericks could have run out in that jersey.

1998 is a bit blurry for me but I know Honda was added to the sleeve at some point during the season.

Klim

Juniors
Interesting positioning of the Toyota logo on this Cowboys jersey. Looks like a prototype. Shame they didn't go with this sponsor layout.

FB_IMG_1611830489925.jpg