What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

270px-Georgia_National_Football_Team_Logo_2022.svg.png

MugaB

Coach
Slight design from their 99 jersey, (that they never got to use...
Went with a change up on the colors for the rams, instead of their previous blue and red combo, thought there is enough blue teams, switch it up to a darker shade of purple, red and gold

Home
20220530_162231.jpgAway 20220530_162253.jpgHeritage20220530_162325.jpg

Slight design from their 99 jersey, (that they never got to use...
Went with a change up on the colors for the rams, instead of their previous blue and red combo, thought there is enough blue teams, switch it up to a darker shade of purple, red and gold

Home
View attachment 62311Away View attachment 62312HeritageView attachment 62313
Would it not be a better idea, now that Norths are sadly no more, to revert to the SA colours of black and red? Yellow trim an option but not a necessity.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Love it Toomuchsoup. I’d love to see your take on an Adelaide Ram side (that would be hard to pull off considering how similar they are to the Knights) and a second NZ side. I remember your version on the Brisbane Jets bid and that was also brilliant
Thanks mate. Here’s a Rams set, taking Mugas idea from their 99 jersey that wasn’t to be. I’ve stuck with their original colours but slightly different shades.

Home
49C85C48-23A7-405A-9448-60FFD63205A5.jpeg
Away718D687B-E07A-498D-914F-CE1958521B83.jpeg
AlternateCBB9F50B-3142-4837-909A-54FCF1EF60E8.jpeg
Heritage
A308F59E-23D8-41D4-9A78-6756A5C335E1.png

Attachments

• A7C5BBFD-F96A-4958-998C-E464F735EDB3.jpeg
    A7C5BBFD-F96A-4958-998C-E464F735EDB3.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Colk

First Grade
Thanks mate. Here’s a Rams set, taking Mugas idea from their 99 jersey that wasn’t to be. I’ve stuck with their original colours but slightly different shades.

Home
View attachment 62340
AwayView attachment 62341
AlternateView attachment 62342
Heritage
View attachment 62345

Raally like the first two options. The yellow would work really well because there wouldn’t be a clash with any other team

I really liked your Jets design when the Brisbane bids. I think green and black/grey as well as yellow and black and red and black out colours sorely missing from the competition.

Your Sharks design (your own club) are really good as well. It’s a shame they don’t use it, although in saying that the Sharks jerseys haven’t been too bad recently

MugaB

Coach
Love the home and alternate, unfortunately the white away is boring as batshit, not the design of it, but just coz its all white, maybe make the top gold, strip red and leave the white beneath, or reverse it having a blank white jersey really annoys me, especially 2018 panthers blank white kit, now with our pink one atleast we have something unique,

These are solid, still want the red to be a little bit darker tho on all the jerseys

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Raally like the first two options. The yellow would work really well because there wouldn’t be a clash with any other team

I really liked your Jets design when the Brisbane bids. I think green and black/grey as well as yellow and black and red and black out colours sorely missing from the competition.

Your Sharks design (your own club) are really good as well. It’s a shame they don’t use it, although in saying that the Sharks jerseys haven’t been too bad recently
That’s very kind, cheers man.

I agree on the comp missing out on some of those colourways.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Love the home and alternate, unfortunately the white away is boring as batshit, not the design of it, but just coz its all white, maybe make the top gold, strip red and leave the white beneath, or reverse it having a blank white jersey really annoys me, especially 2018 panthers blank white kit, now with our pink one atleast we have something unique,

These are solid, still want the red to be a little bit darker tho on all the jerseys
Thanks mate.

The white is a bit ‘plain’, but I figured an only white and gold strip would be unique to the comp, and thought putting red on a mainly white kit might step on the dragons toes a bit.

I don’t mind a mainly white top in some cases. I didn’t mind that white Penrith top, but I hate the Knights white kits.

MugaB

Coach
Thanks mate.

The white is a bit ‘plain’, but I figured an only white and gold strip would be unique to the comp, and thought putting red on a mainly white kit might step on the dragons toes a bit.

I don’t mind a mainly white top in some cases. I didn’t mind that white Penrith top, but I hate the Knights white kits.
As a penrith fan i found it disgracefully boring, fair enough if it had the black and white stripes of the licorice allsorts, but just white above, but it was an extremely poor attempt of it