What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Tigers1986

Juniors
UK jerseys are really beautiful, but my huge dislike of them is that the competition badge isn't located on the chest. I get it being on the sleeve cos of soccer jerseys, but...you see more of the players chests than arms. Just makes it look...cleaner?

TDD91

Juniors
Salford Home 2023
MensHomekitfront1_2048x2048.png

Salford Away 2023
Mensawaykitfront1_0b860d5f-fc6b-47b9-95e9-0396978ec3f0_2048x2048.png

MRN

Juniors
Came across this picture this morning. World 7s jersey apparently. I never watched World 7s back in the day so I've seen very few of the jerseys. Broncos and Rabbitohs are the only other two that come to mind.IMG_20221204_073909.jpg

yakstorm

First Grade
Came across this picture this morning. World 7s jersey apparently. I never watched World 7s back in the day so I've seen very few of the jerseys. Broncos and Rabbitohs are the only other two that come to mind.View attachment 68556
It's so bad, it's good. Perfect jersey for the Knights to bring back for a heritage round, especially as they actually won something wearing it.
images (14).jpeg

Reactions: MRN

Nuke

Staff member
I always loved that jersey. From the 1996 World Sevens. I was 15 and couldn't afford the $80 that jerseys sold for at the time (how I'd love those days to come back again!). And I've regretted missing out on it ever since.

MRN

Juniors
I always loved that jersey. From the 1996 World Sevens. I was 15 and couldn't afford the $80 that jerseys sold for at the time (how I'd love those days to come back again!). And I've regretted missing out on it ever since.

Good news then. Have to pay a bit of inflation though.

Nuke

Staff member
$80 for a 15yr old schoolboy was a bit steep, and unfortunately $850 for a 41yr old aged care worker is in the same boat. But I can dream..!

Thanks for the link.