What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Matiunz

Juniors
What's with the clipart picture of NZ on the back of the neck on that jersey? I mean, I get that it's the map of NZ, but I'm sure that could've been designed better onto the jersey than this...
I thought that at first as well but I think it’s the black sizing label inside’s shadow coming through the white

Matiunz

Juniors
You are both f**ken stoned as.
The RETROS have dB bitter.
The 2024 HERITAGE (for some f**ken weird reason one nz has been moved) has WARRIORS on the front, in the style of the DB font, obviously as a nod. But yeah weird. This set up hasn't happened before
That’s what I was saying, the previous 95 remake playing strips had Vodafone which is weird as to why One NZ has let the DB Bitter stylised ‘NZ Warriors’ be on the front over their logo when as Vodafone they didn’t.
Aware the retros have the sponsors at the time.

kdalymc

Bench
Yes but Dynasty is the new manufacturer, this is maybe their 1st time to do a heritage, yet they aren't allowed to put DB bitter as a sponsor, Why?
Maybe Puma (the old apparel company) has some sort of legal hold on that sponsor, for a certain amount of time.. idk
Name a single heritage jersey ever that has the OG sponsor on it. It would be like the broncos having Ansett on the front...

MugaB

Coach
Name a single heritage jersey ever that has the OG sponsor on it. It would be like the broncos having Ansett on the front...
Are you talking about made by the current manufacturer, or heritage "retro" made by classic or whoever does those replica ones...
.. but yeah your right, i looked in my closet and didn't see any of my jerseys have that except for the retro

TDD91

Juniors
Wigan kit for World Club Challenge
1767-951.jpg

Shame about the sponsors being plastered all over seeing as it's a 1 off kit with a limited release, but it's good otherwise.

yakstorm

First Grade
Wigan kit for World Club Challenge
1767-951.jpg

Shame about the sponsors being plastered all over seeing as it's a 1 off kit with a limited release, but it's good otherwise.
Crazy that they've been able to squeeze 4 sponsor logos onto the sleeve/shoulder area, anyway glad they're wearing a very Wigan style kit for the big game.

Matiunz

Juniors
Really? dynasty is the sponsor on the new ones, canterbury are the original manufacturer, if its a mock up, its a pretty well made one
Yeah NZ Jersey Hunter designs and sometimes even makes custom jerseys- they’re very good at what they do. They do it for all sorts of Union teams also