What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Nuke

Staff member
This will either be the 1995 version of the licorice allsorts jersey ... or, and I suspect this is what we'll see, it will be their '95 World Sevens jersey. Mostly white with black, red, green, and yellow short diagonal lines.

I suspect it'll be this one:
images.jpeg-3.jpg

steeden.

Juniors
I
This will either be the 1995 version of the licorice allsorts jersey ... or, and I suspect this is what we'll see, it will be their '95 World Sevens jersey. Mostly white with black, red, green, and yellow short diagonal lines.

I suspect it'll be this one:
View attachment 84898
it’s been mentioned on Insta by a few pages that it’s the 7s one you’ve posted

MRN

Juniors
Doesn't even look similar, where's all that white gone? Id dare say the panthers 85 away strip looks more like the dolphins heritage in design than this one (albeit in chocolate, instead of red)
Plus Add some gold... every jersey needs more GOLD!!!!!!
QCup team don't have gold in their colours.

MugaB

Coach
QCup team don't have gold in their colours.
I know, but everyone wants gold, we should all embrace the gold, we need it, want it, swim in it bwahahahahahahahahaha muhuuhahahaha, cough cough cough...... sorry bout that

jersey need gold
.. there i said it again