What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

10624805_10205054698356115_596264252837723550_n.jpg

http://www.rugbyforumxiii.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=59747 nice jersey

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Ive said a few times before that i hate the Titans logo, so i threw this together....

- Q to reference the old BRL logos
- the titan was just something i found on Google images (so not mine, but just to give you the idea)

Basically the goal is to bring together the classic QRL image with the modern images the Titans people seem to like.

QRL76660969_60.png

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Those BRL logos were atrocious. The worst part is some teams still use them (without the giant Q obviously). They look so horribly dated.

Absolutely!!!

but i think bringing back JUST the Q would be a nice throwback while still keeping the logo modern. You would please the nostalgic BRL fans with just that little add-on.

Also, the Q would add a bit of Queensland-parochialism to the Titans brand without specifically rebranding them as the "Queensland Somethings".....

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Why would a team from the Gold Coast have a logo referencing the BRL?

Sorry, i meant reference Qrl...

And its really just to give the club at least a pretence of history to work with. This doesnt specifically claim that the Titans are a reincarnation of an old team, but it does in a way pay homage to the pre-1980 QRL teams that laid the foundations.

qrl_1980.jpg
Gold_coast_vikings_logo.jpg

401319471_590d5b5d54_z.jpg

And so on...

But more than anything else, the Q would just be such a unique image image in the NRL

Last edited:

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Sorry, i meant reference Qrl...

And its really just to give the club at least a pretence of history to work with. This doesnt specifically claim that the Titans are a reincarnation of an old team, but it does in a way pay homage to the pre-1980 QRL teams that laid the foundations.

qrl_1980.jpg
Gold_coast_vikings_logo.jpg

401319471_590d5b5d54_z.jpg

And so on...

But more than anything else, the Q would just be such a unique image image in the NRL

The QRL made a specific decision to release the clubs from having the Q around the logo a decade or so ago. They actually invited fan feedback about it and ended up listening to it.

Heritage is important but the NRL club on the GC has nothing to do with the old BRL, they need to forge their own history (which they are doing well imo).