What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Belgian Super League Logo, looks cool

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Belgian-Rugby-League-Association/368677106569755

10570416_614752195295577_4057549677102842649_n.png

New kit deal for England and RFL

The new England rugby league kit will be made by BLK, after the RFL signed a four-year deal with the sports apparel brand.
All RFL match officials will also sport BLK match day and training apparel, while the governing body’s development and performance staff will also wear specially designed BLK kit.
RFL Commercial Director Chris Rawlings said: “BLK are recognised as one of the world’s most innovative and forward-thinking brands and there are natural synergies with Rugby League as the sport enters an exciting new era.
“BLK pride themselves as the choice of champions and we are confident that this partnership, especially the link with England, will be a huge success.”

A new range of England leisure and on-field apparel will be available later this year, including a brand new design which the national team will wear against New Zealand during this autumn’s Kiwi tour

photo_72350.jpg

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_16859-new-kit-deal-for-england-and-rfl.html

oikee

Juniors
That bloody "MAROONZ" t-shirt is already hanging up in me cupboard.

Wowee, moon doggy, that has to be one of the best t-shirts i have ever seen.
Marketing boys, marketing. Moon doggy.
Spend the money on marketing and promotion, you cant go wrong.
My Mrs is buying me 3 of those.
Anyone got a photo. ?

Last edited:

Anyone got a photo. ?

what are you talking about?

Zigwaa

Bench
New kit deal for England and RFL

The new England rugby league kit will be made by BLK, after the RFL signed a four-year deal with the sports apparel brand.
All RFL match officials will also sport BLK match day and training apparel, while the governing body?s development and performance staff will also wear specially designed BLK kit.
RFL Commercial Director Chris Rawlings said: ?BLK are recognised as one of the world?s most innovative and forward-thinking brands and there are natural synergies with Rugby League as the sport enters an exciting new era.
?BLK pride themselves as the choice of champions and we are confident that this partnership, especially the link with England, will be a huge success.?

A new range of England leisure and on-field apparel will be available later this year, including a brand new design which the national team will wear against New Zealand during this autumn?s Kiwi tour

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_16859-new-kit-deal-for-england-and-rfl.html

Interesting given BLK are fully Australian brand now, they were formerly KooGa and then changed the name as KooGa UK was getting the benefits from their good work and not contributing.

ISC did some good England jerseys, some bad ones too though.

For anyone on the south side of Brisbane, there is a Canterbury pop up shop at the moment at Capalaba Central that is selling 2014 jerseys for $60. Plenty of maroons jerseys, and also some Warriors and Kangaroos gear.

Anyone got a photo. ?

what are you talking about?

Maroons great Brent Tate will remain heavily involved with the Queensland Rugby League after today being announced as an ambassador for the Maroon Members program.

The much admired 23-game Origin veteran will spring into the role this Monday when he joins former teammate Petero Civoniceva and Queensland coach Mal Meninga in New Zealand.

The trio will travel to Auckland with QRL staff to promote 2015 membership packages as part of the ground-breaking ?Be MarooNZ? tour.

Source: http://www.qrl.com.au/news/2015/01/20/tate_maroons_begin_d.html

B7000DSCQAAIwiA.jpg

Son of Minto

Bench
Whats wrong with recruiting fans? At least theyre being realistic, unlike some...

“Sports lovers throughout the world have seen Blatchys Blues fill our stadiums but now it won’t just be our wonderful supporters from throughout NSW who can become members but also those who love rugby league in Europe, Asia, the US, Pacific or Middle East.’’

:lol: