What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Gnidir

Juniors
For any jersey collectors out there, the guys at Sweden Rugby League have a club shop with some nice looking kits in there, I believe that the national jerseys are coming soon, hopefully modelled by some local ladies :)

You can find the link through their site or Facebook, new here so can't post links sorry

Rhinos shirt for the tour of Australia

11130503_806960166020283_3321026556070837372_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/3682327765...8232776559693/806960166020283/?type=1&theater

DiegoNT

First Grade
Halligan mentioned during the commentary of the warriors game yesterday that he met a warriors fan who owned 28 warriors jumpers of different designs and colours. 28!!

hellteam

First Grade
One Anzac jersey which looked decent I thought was the Tigers. Not because of the imagery on it or anything, but it was good to see a decent chunk of orange on their kits.

Orange has been lost a bit in their jerseys this year, and the black and orange looked really striking on the field. Made me wonder what it would look like if the Anzac theme was taken away, I think it looks quite good (excuse the MS Paint edit)

Tigers_edit.png

LESStar58

Referee
I have just added to the collection a Pretoria Bulls s. Africa RL jersey and a new Chicago Stockyarders jersey. Get over to the latters Facebook page for a peek. Gorgeous jersey!

Saint Doc

Coach
One Anzac jersey which looked decent I thought was the Tigers. Not because of the imagery on it or anything, but it was good to see a decent chunk of orange on their kits.

Orange has been lost a bit in their jerseys this year, and the black and orange looked really striking on the field. Made me wonder what it would look like if the Anzac theme was taken away, I think it looks quite good (excuse the MS Paint edit)

Tigers_edit.png

I like it, but the Magpies say no.