What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

gzerounian

Juniors
I think it is the best entry in the competition but if history is anything to go by, people who make decisions on NRL jerseys are all idiots.

The jersey would look best with green shorts and green socks and if you did that I think it would be good enough to be a new home jersey.

Gaz what shorts and socks did you have in mind? If they do choose yours they would probably do white shorts and socks which is a shame.

GAZF

First Grade
I noticed that votes still seem to be ticking over today and I'm now in 8th by a single vote. Still very possible that I get knocked out on this so if you haven't voted yet...

http://jersey2017.raiders.com.au/jersey/hit-ya/

Facebook log-in still not working.

I love your jersey too Gaz. Is there any inspiration from the Manly Pepsi jersey?

Not really, but I can see why you'd think that now that I look at it. The striping is something I've done for Raiders designs for years as I find the traditional white/blue/gold/white stripe too clunky. The old shorts had it perfect imo.

I think it is the best entry in the competition but if history is anything to go by, people who make decisions on NRL jerseys are all idiots.

The jersey would look best with green shorts and green socks and if you did that I think it would be good enough to be a new home jersey.

Gaz what shorts and socks did you have in mind? If they do choose yours they would probably do white shorts and socks which is a shame.

Green shorts with thin blue/white/gold striping and white socks with green tops. Ideally you'd have green/white/green for the home and white/green/white for the away. The other thing is that last year's change to a brighter lime which would look odd for shorts.

I think the top eight designs are put to a panel to pick three appropriate designs and then they are put to another public vote. It at least gives the fans a lot of input while still allowing the club to push it in a very general direction.

gzerounian

Juniors
thats f**ked!! Look at all the rubbish jerseys ahead of you. I don't have any other email accounts to help you out with

GAZF

First Grade
Something dodgy is going on as votes are being awarded then taken away. Thanks for the help anyway but please don't create fake accounts or do something otherwise dodgy.

I'm not going to worry about it too much now but if I don't make the cut I will contact the club with the reasoning that I was there when it was supposed to end. I think its close enough to make an exemption for any of the bottom entries either way.

I'm not going to disparage any other entry because they've put the effort into it, what you or I think is good is totally subjective. I really like the green skin design though and would not be pissed if that won, don't mind the 2nd placed one either but its got a lot of green on it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Voted your up to 4th! Just know I am now going to get spammed with raiders membership offers for next 3 months!

Saint Doc

Coach
I also like the 2nd placed raiders jersey "Fearsome Men"

If you increased the white streaks a bit and paired it with white shorts and a white back I think it would be great.

Either that or GAZFs would be good. The rest, no.

kdalymc

Bench
Sooo I ended up getting Fiver to do the whole thing. Got the updated logo

And got a pretty cool version of the original NRL all stars jersey with the colours I wanted. Need to work on the gradients but I'm pretty happy for $13.

If anyone's keen to do a 3D version get at me please! Yeew

Latest posts