What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

applesauce

Bench
Updated.

Logo:
26476271982_28945b3867_o.jpg

Home:
26502521491_0c975321c2_o.jpg

Away:
26502521531_8fb2577d4c_o.jpg

Alternative:
26502521541_978468dc0b_o.jpg

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
lawless-tom-hardy-Yossel+S+L.jpg

The logo in particular is great...

It ditches most of the cartoonish look and goes back to the more traditional style. Yet it still keeps a consistent core image from the current logo, so (instead of being a total rebrand) it is just a redefining of the clubs brand.

Also, it doesnt throw away the 15 years of investment put into the brand recognition...

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Updated.

Logo:
26476271982_28945b3867_o.jpg

Home:
26502521491_0c975321c2_o.jpg

Away:
26502521531_8fb2577d4c_o.jpg

Alternative:
26502521541_978468dc0b_o.jpg

Marvellous. Integrated sponsors, a classy and simplified logo that incorporates both clubs history. Magpie on sleeve, set and forget for at least a decade. Now for the good people at Allied to play such an excellent game and get rid of the block sponsorship on the back of the jersey.

some11

Referee
Wasn't it one guy who came up with most of the current cartoonish crap going around?

LU once again showing up guys who do this for a living.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Love the Tigers jerseys. I don't understand how we get our jerseys so wrong all the time. They always seem so complicated, I mean putting half a V on a jersey?

Three simple colours that look great together with a basic design yet we always seem to mess it up.

Love the Tigers jerseys. I don't understand how we get our jerseys so wrong all the time. They always seem so complicated, I mean putting half a V on a jersey?

Three simple colours that look great together with a basic design yet we always seem to mess it up.

given you have the best colour combo in the league...its a bit of a joke hey

flippikat

Bench
Raiders with Woodgers on it
1996 Sharks diagonal jersey
1999 souths with downtown duty free
white easts away with sydney city roosters"
Tigers with the purple
Gold Coast Chargers

Some more..

Warriors1995 away jersey (mostly white, DB Bitter sponsor)
Norths 1992 home jersey (Black on top, Citibank sponsor - I see the NSW cup team are using the red version as away this year - can't wait for that to go on sale)
Penrith mid 1990s "diagonal streamers" jersey (you know the one)
Cronulla "Shark Fins" jersey from the 2000s
Roosters mid 1990s white jersey with blue and red striped V.

I think Classic need to update their range of Retros. Some I'd personally love to see-

1980 NSW First Origin
1985 NSW first Origin series win
1982/6 Kangaroo tour
1980's Country Origin Caltex jersey
1976 Eels Grand Final jersey
1978 Eels Famous Grouse
1983 Eels grand final jersey

What would other s like to see?

a couple of others-

Wests Ipec jersey
Souths minties jersey with either 100 Pipers or Ignis sponsor

cooko

Juniors
A white raiders retro jersey would be sweet. They had a good video ezy one. The best one was the white with yellow and purple woodgers.

But then maybe the 80s and 90s teams who folded - Sth Queensland, Gold Coast giants (and seagulls, and chargers), western reds. Could even do Hunter and the Rams.

I would love to see some decent Dragons ones. The old Red V & the St George vs Great Britain jerseys were great. The 77 and 99 jerseys were woeful, it was like they were put together with whatever was left over at the end of the working day.

Nuke

Staff member
I can't see the Hunter Mariners ones selling many..! In terms of pure hatred, they would have to be close to the most hated sporting team in world sporting history of any sport. Even those from the town/region from whom they were meant to be representing hated their mere existence. Luckily for them, they only lasted one year!

The Adelaide Rams ones wouldn't sell too many either, but they did last two years, and one of those was the unified NRL.

I'd like to think the Western Reds ones might sell a bit. Particularly over here in Perth. I still see the odd car number plate or old Cash Converters Reds jersey around the place. I need a new Western Reds jersey anyway. The sponsorship on the front and back is cracking and wouldn't last too long if worn much! Plus, I got it when I was 13, so it is VERY tight on me these days..!

axl rose

Bench

Would it really be that hard to put a poll on the website with a few choices like the Raiders did with the away strip for next year. (and the current tiger 'home' jersey would likely run dead last) Such an out of touch club, little wonder we have so few members. How disappointing that a bloody soccer team in west sydney, which has only been around a few years, has better branding and a much more recognisable jersey then us. At least Dogs and Parra have it right atm after messing with other designs and logos over the years.

applesauce

Bench
Half of the NRL club portfolio I am working on. Wish the NRL would enforce permanent home jerseys along these lines to establish a traditional brand; and clubs can do whatever the want with away jerseys and change them every year if they want.

26070834473_25cf5c1375_o.jpg

26070834833_95145458bf_o.jpg

26070835743_fb121187d7_o.jpg

26070837013_eae6a44497_o.jpg

Latest posts