What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Here’s the visual aid for my ongoing pointless argument that the Knights home kit looks much better against the Roosters home than the Knights awayC9A3EBC2-9255-475A-A7F1-97DD6A2F8C64.jpeg

wests_magpies-jpg.1249660

flippikat

Bench
Here’s the visual aid for my ongoing pointless argument that the Knights home kit looks much better against the Roosters home than the Knights away

Why not just have a mostly red Knights away?

I know this gets a lot of flack, but I think it was the execution that failed, not the idea.. the blue panels got lost due to the striping, and turned into a mush of purple at a distance.. solid blocks of blue trim and/or side panels would work better.

Attachments

• images (62).jpeg
    images (62).jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0

MugaB

Coach
Why not just have a mostly red Knights away?

I know this gets a lot of flack, but I think it was the execution that failed, not the idea.. the blue panels got lost due to the striping, and turned into a mush of purple at a distance.. solid blocks of blue trim and/or side panels would work better.
Ive always hoped that since norths have been absent for a while, that knights would take over as the "red" team as the bears were always predominantly red, just as storm is the "purple" team, or tigers should be the "orange"

The knights just need to invert their current home kit, to have blue up top, and red all below... they had a 9s jersey of that mould, the one with the artist drawing of newy on it

Last edited:

kdalymc

Bench
Ive always hoped that since norths have been absent for a while, that knights would take over as the "red" team as the bears were always predominantly red, just as storm is the "purple" team, or tigers should be the "orange"
That's the dragons bra

Saint Doc

Coach
So what jersey/colours will the Dolphins wear? It would be a shame if they kept their current jersey, too similar to Dragons. Wasted opportunity to introduce new colours. Hopefully they go silver, with red/white/black accents.

MugaB

Coach
So what jersey/colours will the Dolphins wear? It would be a shame if they kept their current jersey, too similar to Dragons. Wasted opportunity to introduce new colours. Hopefully they go silver, with red/white/black accents.
Red, White, with Gark Grey, Dark gold trim

GAZF

First Grade
While that's a really good clean-up of the existing logo, I hope they leave the asymmetric shield and football out of the real thing. The secondary logo is even better than the primary.

Saint Doc

Coach
Agree GAZF, the secondary logo is awesome.

I’m just worried about the colour choices they go for.
Red/Gold/White is very similar to
Maroons/Yellow/White of the broncos

They need to create a point of difference