What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Nuke

Staff member
I know Parra do it, so it isn't a criticism of the above mockups (which look great, by the way), but there is surely no need for a white alternative / clash jersey for Parra. They have a predominantly dark jersey, and a predominantly light jersey (that should clash with hardly anyone). There would be no situation where both jerseys clash with the opposition ... especially given the South Sydney case where they seemingly are allowed to merely change their shorts, number, and rabbit from black to white and somehow that avoids most 'clashes'.

But anyway, that's another topic for another day in another thread..!

flippikat

Bench
I know Parra do it, so it isn't a criticism of the above mockups (which look great, by the way), but there is surely no need for a white alternative / clash jersey for Parra. They have a predominantly dark jersey, and a predominantly light jersey (that should clash with hardly anyone). There would be no situation where both jerseys clash with the opposition ... especially given the South Sydney case where they seemingly are allowed to merely change their shorts, number, and rabbit from black to white and somehow that avoids most 'clashes'.

But anyway, that's another topic for another day in another thread..!
Merchandising, pure and simple - I suspect white (even light grey) sells better than bright yellow.

ORL_1024x1024.png

kdalymc

Bench
mentioned a few times on here. but our charity team from Bris/GC released these this week. Always kept with the parra theme, took it back to the 70s for the 2022 gear.
Jakes Allstars on the bookface if you wanna see where we at.Jakes Allstars Masters Jersey.jpgJakes Allstars Opens Jersey.jpg

Colk

First Grade
I think the benefit potentially is that clubs would find another revenue stream and you wouldn’t need as many sponsors filling up jerseys. Kids also attach themselves to certain players so you could drive up jersey sales

Mad Hatter is right also you could help keep the top end talent by having them paid outside of the cap.

There are negatives of course but just spitballing

Latest posts