What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Nuke

Staff member
For the uninitiated, that logo combines elements of the old WARL logos (black & gold stripes from the really old WARL logo, the golden goalposts & white footy from the more recent WARL logo) and the current NRLWA logo. I'm not sure if the swan is to represent WA or if it's from an even older WARL logo that I've not seen before.

Regardless, the WA comp is the 3rd oldest in Australia, so hopefully an NRL team will once again call Perth home!

yakstorm

First Grade
For the uninitiated, that logo combines elements of the old WARL logos (black & gold stripes from the really old WARL logo, the golden goalposts & white footy from the more recent WARL logo) and the current NRLWA logo. I'm not sure if the swan is to represent WA or if it's from an even older WARL logo that I've not seen before.

Regardless, the WA comp is the 3rd oldest in Australia, so hopefully an NRL team will once again call Perth home!
The WA rep jerseys from the 70s & 80s all featured the Swan and the original WARL logo back in 1948 also featured the Swan.images (23).jpegFB_IMG_1643019232803.jpg

TDD91

Juniors
FKmSp_pWQAkgkmU

Following the collapse of IQONIQ, Wigan have announced a 2 year deal with OpenExchange. No idea about the company, but the logo doesn't ruin the shirts at least.

Edit: Wigan have now released a 3rd charity kit, with £5 per shirt going to Cancer Research UK.

WIGAN-Third-Shirt-Launch-WW-CRUK-2000x1160px.01-21.jpg

Last edited:

Loose Cannon

Bench
FKmSp_pWQAkgkmU

Following the collapse of IQONIQ, Wigan have announced a 2 year deal with OpenExchange. No idea about the company, but the logo doesn't ruin the shirts at least.

Edit: Wigan have now released a 3rd charity kit, with £5 per shirt going to Cancer Research UK.

WIGAN-Third-Shirt-Launch-WW-CRUK-2000x1160px.01-21.jpg
Not sure what OpenExchange do, but I’d buy their health insurance policy over an NIB offering.