What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Nuke

Staff member
Pretty sure we've been saying this for years.
I've been particularly adament that if you reduce the price of gear (jerseys in particular), you will sell more, which ultimately will bring in more revenue.

Even if it evens out, it'd have to surely be better selling 150 jerseys at $100 than 100 jerseys at $150 and have an extra 50 people decked out in your gear.

TDD91

Juniors
Super League kits are around $95 AUD for an adult, between $55 and $75 for kids then add on another $20 if you want a name & number on the back, which a lot of kids do. With kits changing every season (Annoying as that is) they're a major source of revenue for the clubs.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Jersey price comparison from rebel
nrl $160
EPL $120
NBL $100
AFL $120
Aleague $110
Big bash $120

why so much nrl??

Raptors%20Rugby%20League_Final.png

kdalymc

Bench
anyone know any of the jersey creators/templates online that i could use to mod an early 90s Bears design? or anyone keen to do one up for me?

MugaB

Coach
A couple of Warriors alt ideas. I don’t think their current away kit provides much contrast to their home.View attachment 59246View attachment 59247
The black one is no good, too much going on, the red should be minimal too on the 1st jersey, i love that its green and blue tho, but if its going to be the Away strip, needs to be lighter that the blue Home/white shorts combo, I'd keep the green away/but add white shorts/blue socks, also not a huge fan of the current V chevrons it lacks character, the previous design a few years back was the best
WarriorsHeritage1.png20210720_124440.png
This should be their colors, besides the white away is so boring, green is a better choice

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
anyone know any of the jersey creators/templates online that i could use to mod an early 90s Bears design? or anyone keen to do one up for me?
Screenshot_20210715-011453_Samsung Internet.jpg
Made this last year, or are you looking for the citibank style bears?

Screenshot_20220328-121008_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220328-122021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

looseforward

Juniors
Crushers, Seagulls, and Reds jerseys are all reportedly waiting an official sign off for RETRO reproductions (or HERITAGE, whatever they’re calling them these days).

Fingers crossed they get them as accurate as possible, as the quality and accuracy has certainly waned over the years, the early made in Australia designs were all quite accurate, as you would expect them to be since they’d be made in the same factory and method as the originals.

I’ve heard whispers over the years that one of the reasons they’ve started introducing inaccuracies (for instance Manly’s 1996 jersey having a 95 badge and 95/early 96 Pepsi logo) because people were passing them off as authentic originals. You’d think there would be a much better way to do that (perhaps a large stitched on badge on the inside of the collar that would leave obvious marks if you seam-ripped it). I reckon the decreased accuracy and quality is more a result of moving the manufacturing to China and a general lack of attention and care.

Anyway, these new Retro/Heritage reproductions will reportedly be manufactured by Tidwell as opposed to Classic. Not sure what the reasoning is behind the switch, would be great to have some more info on that topic. Tidwell manufactured the 94 Roosters away that came out last season, I don’t have one on hand to judge the fabric quality but the badges looked quite cheap and obviously non-original, and the Samsung and City Ford sponsorships were very noticeably wrong.

If anyone has more info that would be greatly appreciated, the Retro releases are something I really wish the NRL could get right.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Special Edition 140th Anniversary Hull KR kit celebrating the founders of the club.

boilermakers.jpg

Latest posts