What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

MRN

Juniors
Well, in an unfathomable turn, the Huddersfield jersey is a fan jersey only. The team will play in a version with a modern neck, like Leeds 2021 and Warrington in 2013. What has the Super League got against on-field collars?
I personally wouldn't buy it if the team aren't playing in it, even if I think it is better then the on-field. But that's just me.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Leigh flooded pics with the trophies, wonder if they maintain this energy next year when they're relegated again.

TDD91

Juniors
Wakefield Home 2023
FgKyrqqWIAAEdsC

Nice clean kit, just not what comes to mind when I think of Wakefield though

Perth Red

Post Whore
A novel way of rebranding by Leigh, keep changing your new badge until you find one the people like lol

MRN

Juniors
Didn’t they rebrand to red white and blue a few years ago?
Been red, white and blue as far back as I remember. But apparently this is a modern version of the club's original colours and jersey from 1873. See the away I just posted for the colours we are familiar with.

TDD91

Juniors
If the Wakefield kits were switched, they'd be spot on IMO.

St Helens are set to reveal their kits this weekend, not sure on Catalans/Warrington.