What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Nuke

Staff member
The SQ Crushers logo's IP was renewed only in December just gone. In previous years, the Seagulls, Chargers, ect, ones were also renewed several months prior to a heritage / retro range release.

This is looking pretty likely to me. Especially with the lines down the side of the image and the bulky jersey with collar suggesting its of the old cotton style.

steeden.

Juniors
The SQ Crushers logo's IP was renewed only in December just gone. In previous years, the Seagulls, Chargers, ect, ones were also renewed several months prior to a heritage / retro range release.

This is looking pretty likely to me. Especially with the lines down the side of the image and the bulky jersey with collar suggesting its of the old cotton style.

I will happily take chargers or crushers but I think you’re right with the stripes down the side as the giveaway