What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

txta2

Bench
Is Chad planning on playing till he's 80? Guessing he must have had a few decent games last year considering he won the club Best and fairest.
No, you missed the point. The clubs attitude of sticking with deadwood like Chad seems to be creeping back into its culture.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
He is better than blokes getting paid way more
Eg
Foran
Ash Taylor
Ben Hunt

imagine being stuck with one of those basket cases.

No chance is he better than those players. If your talking value for money that's a different story.

Ash Taylor is the one you can argue about because he's played a couple of season, but before he went off the rails how he had performed as a 20year old Chad Townsend never did. Young Chad couldn't displace Jeff Robson

carcharias

Immortal
Ash
No chance is he better than those players. If your talking value for money that's a different story.

Ash Taylor is the one you can argue about because he's played a couple of season, but before he went off the rails how he had performed as a 20year old Chad Townsend never did. Young Chad couldn't displace Jeff Robson

of course I’m talking value for money
Also
In terms of durability
In terms of mental toughness
In terms of success
In terms of off field drama

Townsend is WAY better than all 3..
f**king Ashley Taylor is too scared to even take the field anymore.
He’ll probably never play again.
What club in their right mind would sign him?

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Ash

of course I’m talking value for money
Also
In terms of durability
In terms of mental toughness
In terms of success
In terms of off field drama

Townsend is WAY better than all 3..
f**king Ashley Taylor is too scared to even take the field anymore.
He’ll probably never play again.
What club in their right mind would sign him?

Success? Individual achievements are not on par with hunt or foran

carcharias

Immortal
Success? Individual achievements are not on par with hunt or foran

ha

f**k me

Neither of those blokes are worth half the money they are on.

foran out the entire 2020 season already and played maybe 4 games in years that are first grade standard.

Hunt on a mil a year to get done twice by chad last season.
Baha

1990 sharkie

Juniors
ha

f**k me

Neither of those blokes are worth half the money they are on.

foran out the entire 2020 season already and played maybe 4 games in years that are first grade standard.

Hunt on a mil a year to get done twice by chad last season.
Baha

I'm not talking about money and neither were you when you said success

Foran has won comps and played for his country so he is more successful

Hunt has played in a grand final which he was unlucky to lose, one massive f**k up by him , played for his country and his state

Both are more successful individual compared to Chad.

I told you from the start if we are talking about value for money that's a different story but you brought up success and that's got nothing to do with money and if it did , they win again, they're getting paid double what Chad is. So they're more successful

Latest posts