What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

How long do you reckon kyle will be at the roosters?
2 years, when his contract ends.
If Keary gets injured, and out for an extended time, they are screwed.
Not even Cronks high tilt lectures will help them.
They brought Pearce through the ranks and disposed of him very easily, even after a Premiership. Little Flange will be relying on a Luke.

snout

First Grade
Mary gets punted and flanno snr gets his stripes back to take the reins.

Ben Hunt goes to Melbourne.

Flanno jr goes to dads team.

ghoti

Bench
3 months if he's shit.
1 year if he's average.
10 years if he's good.

I think he's a probably towards the higher end of average. Depends if Cronk's nursery program brings him along well enough.

Tim Smith will have done for more for any club that Kyle Flanagan will. He's the next Ash Taylor.

sandshark

Bench
I reckon Flan Jnr will probably get a lot of games if Keary continues to put his body on the line.
Keary is heading down the Foran path of sitting on the sideline but not for lack of effort on the field.

Last edited:

txta2

Bench
So you'd be happy to see the Sharks lose to the Roosters, then...???
If it comes down to having a laugh at Chad, then yes
I think everyone has to suck it up and admit Flanno Jnr has some potential.The rooters signed him for a reason, I don't see any teams knocking down the door to sign Chadwick.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
If it comes down to having a laugh at Chad, then yes
I think everyone has to suck it up and admit Flanno Jnr has some potential.The rooters signed him for a reason, I don't see any teams knocking down the door to sign Chadwick.

You’ve got such a vandetta against Chad it’s ridiculous. How can you hate a player from your own team so much that you’re happy to see us get trampled by the Roosters just so you can laugh at ONE player out of seventeen blokes.
Why do you even hate him?

bluefox68

Staff member
Chad’s greatest attribute is that he loves the Sharks and gives his all...

He’s never going to be the most talented player in the squad...

If he does his job and leaves the creativity to others, he’s OK...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
f**k it must frustrate the faarrk out of txta that he's our most durable player by far....what is it now...120 games straight. What a f**king warhorse!

sharkman73

Juniors
You’ve got such a vandetta against Chad it’s ridiculous. How can you hate a player from your own team so much that you’re happy to see us get trampled by the Roosters just so you can laugh at ONE player out of seventeen blokes.
Why do you even hate him?

Yep, it's pretty f**ked up.

Latest posts