What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jessy Royal

Does any 1 know how the form of Jessy Royal is and when we are going to use him. I hear he is Anthony Tupou like, whom the Roosters poached a cople years ago.

Matt23

Staff member
I think he scored a try in premier league the other day, did'nt think his form was that bad

roopy

Referee
I thought he was our best forward in PL last game, which is saying something because most of our PL forwards have played firstgrade now. He outshone White, Price, Worth, Mueller and Hancock IMO.

Nuffy

Bench
And still can't get a game.

It must drestroy the moral of the club when players aren't picked on form

Royal had a really good game in Premmy League the other day. I would LOVE to see him given a start in the top grade... I think he has the potential to be our Tony Puletua (before his injury, obviously!)

Ben

Bench
has he had a game in first grade before when he was at the panthers...if he has, and he gets promoted at least he knows what he is going to expect and can adjust easier to the physicality of the game

Johns Magic

Referee
ben said:
has he had a game in first grade before when he was at the panthers...if he has, and he gets promoted at least he knows what he is going to expect and can adjust easier to the physicality of the game

I don't believe he has

antonius

Coach
He hasn't played a first grade game yet, he was behind the Penrith starting forwards last year which is nothing to be ashamed of considering the quality that they have. He came off the bench in Premier League last week and made an immediate impact. Scored a try, and made some busting runs, he has a bit of a step as well. I don't think it will be long before he makes the bench in FG if he keeps that form up. The only other time I've seen him play was at Gosford, and he was a stand out in the forwards that day as well.

Latest posts