What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets 2022

Stake Removed

First Grade
Half time 18-6.
Metcalf scored after kick from Leilula.
Get the ball to Miller andDykes.
Our bench forwards are plodders compared to theres

Stake Removed

First Grade
Both teams down to 12, player in bin each, we need to increase tempo of the game, be more direct, reserve grade defence cracks easier.

R-15-3

Bench
Iro playing backrow
JC prop
No Hazelton? If not injured I wonder if it’s Fitz keeping him ready for Next week.
Pele quiet and very low minutes, if he can’t do it at cup level he has no chance of getting a bench spot.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Overall they have offered up nothing considering we had only 1 loss, we have lack speed around ruck.
Why they have not try to play uptempo is beyond me.
First time seen JC play since before Easter he is doing nothing

R-15-3

Bench
Overall they have offered up nothing considering we had only 1 loss, we have lack speed around ruck.
Why they have not try to play uptempo is beyond me.
First time seen JC play since before Easter he is doing nothing
I thought JC was great, lasted 30+ min opening stint and took solid hit ups every set along with 3+ tackles, pushed from marker, first in kick chases, does all the 1%
His defence is solid as, his hit ups are ok but does lack a little on the amount of meters gained.
Is still young and will only improve, definitely a keeper and will play plenty of first grade

Stake Removed

First Grade
Just sat through Jest loss 26-12, our two tries a miracle kick on half time, and Pele crash play against 12 men, i had seem them player earlier in year, and look good today no energy, no speed at all and considering after First grade lost a chance to impress, the players who have been linked to playing first or been in the 23.

Dykes - Worth perserving with, he will play first grade
Ikavalu - Did nothing wrong, played centre today
Iro - Played backrow made couple of mistakes but kept trying is quality there
Miller - Best player in our team and maybe on the field, he sparks team even when going itno dummy half, made a break great set of hands
Metcalf - Already playing like he is at Warriors, mistakes galore, intercept, jersey grabbing, loves the inside pass, yes a 40/20 but that is it, not a first grade standard player, i woud be happy to move him now if we gor something from Warriors.
Berrell - Plenty of work needed, no crisp in passing ball from dummy half, seems to stand before passing
Pele - Scored a try couple nice runs, but got seen out big time goal line defence, yes we would have better combos in first grade, but reaction speed slow on line, needs more time
JC - Not big minutes selected at prop

Shout out to Demetirou not the greatest player, but busts his gut indeed, type of player every club needs

Stake Removed

First Grade
I thought JC was great, lasted 30+ min opening stint and took solid hit ups every set along with 3+ tackles, pushed from marker, first in kick chases, does all the 1%
His defence is solid as, his hit ups are ok but does lack a little on the amount of meters gained.
Is still young and will only improve, definitely a keeper and will play plenty of first grade
R-15-3, i agree will play first grade and keeper, maybe i was expecting more today from him, there props made more yardage then ours, he has now played prop second row and lock, he is for sure more a middle though