What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets Open Day

Bluebag

Juniors
On Sunday at Tempe Reserve from 12pm until 4pm, the Jets will be present with a number of new signings at the opening of the reserve. Marcia Hines will be performing as well and all are invited to come on down and enjoy the festivities and meet next years Jets.

Jeffles

Bench
My email says the Tempe Reserve opening is on the 30th of November. That's what Glen Dwyer said in the general email and I recall that date being mentioned at the club.

It's the Glebe Festival this Sunday. Another appearance by the Jets there is on the cards.

Anonymous

Juniors
This is a message for bluebag. My friend's partner wanted to wish you a happy birthday. He is also aware that you will kill him at training. What's this all about??? Happy birthday anyway if it is.

Bluebag

Juniors
Its not for another month, who is this and are you sure you know who I am? You got me beat.

Anonymous

Juniors
Oops, I'm sorry, I think I might have the wrong person. Were you at the Italy vs Greece game earlier this year? If not then I think I do have the wrong person because the happy birthday message was suppose to strike you immediately.

Sorry again.

Happy birthday anyway.

Anonymous

Juniors
Then it is you. Apparently this bloke was to suffer guitar enema in your hands as it was your birthday throughout each week of this season.

He said happy birthday again and again and again.

Then again bluebag, kill this bloke coz he's giving me the shits now

Bluebag

Juniors
On all the bus trips he takes his guitar and after every couple of songs he would start singing Happy Birthday and it is a long standing joke. Thank you for that, Andrew I believe.

Bluebag

Juniors
Just a reminder that on Sunday at Tempe reserve the open day starts at 1pm until 5pm, with Marcia Hines performing as the feature along with other activities happening.

Don't forget to join us down there this Sunday November 30.

Bluebag said:
Just a reminder that on Sunday at Tempe reserve the open day starts at 1pm until 5pm, with Marcia Hines performing as the feature along with other activities happening.

Don't forget to join us down there this Sunday November 30.

Will the Jets be running a "Newtown Idol"?

That would be great, but I think that we all know that the Big Bopper is our Idol!

Bluebag

Juniors
The Big Bopper is King for sure, he has more fans than Guy will ever have and his old man has a policy of two beers for every song he sings.

mono_mal

Juniors
hopefully i'll be able to get down there on sunday.
depends if i get time due to the last ever Guildford Jim Beam Cup presentation also being on this sunday.
and we need more performances by big bopper next season.
great stuff :roll:
on that issue any entertainment the jets got planned for next year.
would be great to get the likes of frenzal rhomb, the whitlams and all other newtown muso's to play a jets benefit or to even perform half time entertainment.... would definately bring more people through the gates.

Latest posts