What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jets vs parra

bluebayou

Juniors
What are our chances? Parra has such agood for and against but lost to St Marys cougars who I think are higher than should be in table. Can we win on Sun at Parra Stadium?

2 True Blues

Coach
Parra on top of the table are:

390 for and 150 against for a total of PLUS 240 on 18 points.

Jets are in third with:

326 for and 288 against for a total of PLUS 38 on 15 points.

Both teams have had ONE BYE.

Parra's leading try scorers played first grade last weekend with RIDDELL and another player ( The name slips me ) having been dropped to Prem/league for the cougars game. Cougars beat Parra 25 to 18 last weekend making it Parr'as second loss of the season thus far ( Having lost to manly several weeks ago ).

I heard ( Don't know if it's true ) that's Parra's fullback was injured in the Penrith game last weekend, thus will lose another player to first grade.

Do Easts have any players back from injury in NRL this weekend ???

Gonna be a good game either way, however on paper they are definately the side to beat.

2 True Blues

Coach
Hate to wish injuries on anyone, But........................................................................................................................................................OK....!!! ;-) #-o

So do Roosters have any players returning to first grade from their injury lists............???

greg

Juniors
bluebayou said:
happy to go with 22- 18 to jets. r u confident?

Eels as a club are in a bit of turmoil at the moment, mind you we will still have to do something about our defence. Scoring tries does not appear a problem. I'll be more confident if NBB picks a winning score!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
greg said:
Bluebags 22 d Eels 18
See if your crystal ball works this week NBB.

Ok Uncle Greg, after a lot of thought :-k and a deep discussion with the gate post I've come up with 30 - 28.........to the Jets! :pray: .....It's hard to get the vibrations on this one?

Jeffles

Bench
Who's going to the Jets Sports Club after the game. The PL and Roosters NRL teams will be there.

It is a good gesture by the Roosters to do this for us. Let's show some support.

Jets Sports Club - 6:30pm
Holbeach Ave Tempe

Jeffles said:
Who's going to the Jets Sports Club after the game. The PL and Roosters NRL teams will be there.

It is a good gesture by the Roosters to do this for us. Let's show some support.

Jets Sports Club - 6:30pm
Holbeach Ave Tempe

I agree Jeffles, a fantastic gesture on the part of Easts.

Cronulla wouldn't even let us have a merchandise van at shark park!

I hate to bag Cronulla but............................................................................................. OK!:D

I reckon that'll be a very tough game for the jets this week as the Parrasites have a bit to prove after a couple of losses... BUT the boys in blue will over come and win 28-14.
Go you mighty JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
colcaseysheadband said:
Cronulla wouldn't even let us have a merchandise van at shark park!
Pricks!..........Thank Christ we got away from that lot! :crazy: c**k - A - Doodle Doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newtownbluebags said:
Pricks!..........Thank Christ we got away from that lot! :crazy: c**k - A - Doodle Doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once super league scum, always super league scum.

Would rather the Jets not be a feeder club, but.... it's 2006 and that's the way of the world.

2 True Blues

Coach
I am happy with the current arrangement with a fellow foundation club.

gonna be a big game this weekend. top of the table clash actually, as cougars have had TWO byes, meaning jets are technically really in 2nd place.

Even saints in fourth have had TWO byes, so really should not be that close to us in points.

Gonna be a CLOSE result if we do win though.......How good is Parra's for and against. PLUS 240 and it's not even mid season. !!!!! Willhave to defend at our very best, and their defence is also hard to break.

looking at the table a loss for the jets may drop us down several places in the top eight. Whereas a win will secure us and give us a real sniff at that first placed spot on the table.

GO THE JETS............

greg

Juniors
Yes it appears to be going well this relationship with the chooks. Promotions like this weekend at the club can only benefit the arrangement. I also like the fact we have some stability in the form of a five year deal. Should be great both teams celebrating the 100th birthday of both clubs in the not too far future.

2 True Blues

Coach

grungle said:
i have a feeeling soward will be playing pl, so that should be a big help.

like that sound of that feeling that you have mate. Hope it is true. He is a great play maker and could make all the difference if he takes the field. Gonna need all hands on deck to beat a team that are 240 plus. Don't think RIDDEL can be taken lightly two weeks in a row, thats for sure. He must be asking himself many questions after last weekend. Parra will come back BIG time firing all guns at us !!! TWO losses in a row for this team will be an insult that they will not lightly endure !!!:?

Latest posts