What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmy the Great

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
The Midas touch continues…..if he can get the Sharks a premiership he can do anything. Hope he never comes back and signs with the Goons!

Chimp

Bench
I have so much man love for Jimmy… An absolute champion in every area - I just love how he has absolutely no regard for his safety - in defence, whilst he misses plenty of tackles, it ain’t through lack of trying, he’ll throw himself into the biggest and best, always trying to smash the living shite out of them, and in attack, he’ll always go forwards first, he’ll take hit ups, he’ll hit those good lines at full pace, where if the defence reads it right, he’ll get absolutely smashed. Does he ever finish a game without his face busted up….

There’s plenty of forwards in our game (cough Woodsy cough) who should be embarrassed with how they play the game compared to this little scrawny runt of a half.

St. Helens win 12-10.
it would have been a fine way for Jimmy to end the main part of his career with a win, but alas Catalan just fell short.

Quigs

Immortal
He just announced his retirement.
Read an article this morning that Jimmy said he was giving away the top grade but he and his missus were keen to live in France for a few more years because they love it there.

In the same article he said he was going to have a dig at the local Reserve Grade League.

Arhhhh good luck to him. I still wear the 2016 smile every now and then.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Read an article this morning that Jimmy said he was giving away the top grade but he and his missus were keen to live in France for a few more years because they love it there.

In the same article he said he was going to have a dig at the local Reserve Grade League.

Sorry Quigs I was meaning Naiquama or however you spell it.

FC Lezignan

snout

First Grade
I love the guy.
I get warm and fuzzy just remembering him running around in the BWB.