What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jnrs V Dogs

Izz

Bench
Enjoy the spoils NZ fans!

Stick it in your forum signature - just click User CP at the top of the page and look for "Edit Signature". PM me if you need tips on getting it in there.

Kickoff is 2pm AEST (4pm NZT) for those watching across the ditch.
Done!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
tbh we were very lucky, got belted in the forwards, defensive line-speed was completely pathetic.

How bad is it even in NYC hearing the f*ckwit Aussie comms going on about "the big Warriors forwards".....that Dogs NYC pack has to be the biggest I've ever seen! They must've had 50kg on ours!

Whats Doing

Bench
To be honest from an independent observer but the better team lost yesterday. But good luck to the Warriors in the GF.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Most of our forward pack are Polynesians by the looks.

How big is Sam Kasiano?!?! He'll be able to fill the void left if Ryan Tandy isn't with us in '11.

ozbash

Referee
To be honest from an independent observer but the better team lost yesterday. But good luck to the Warriors in the GF.

:lol: what game were you watching?

Ackers game plan worked to perfection. Was worried when Benry went off but they rallied.

Iafeta

Referee

I don't think that's the case at all. For the first half it seemed a fairly average kind of game, and really, apart from that 10 minutes at the back end of the half the Warriors had control of the game they just weren't turning it into points.

ozreece77

Juniors
commentators got me upset when they started talking about the warriors being safely into the finals with 5 minutes still remaining.
They must have really short memories cause i certainly remember us letting in 2 tries in the last 3 minutes against Brisbane in the 2008 preliminary final and blowing an 8 point lead to ultimatlely lose.
I was hoping someone like Elijah Taylor was on the field reminding the players of this fact, so they didnt implode like the 2008 team.

Tonights game was a thrashing to Souths. good for us i think. They got an easy game with no pressure, not the ideal buildup for a grand final. I think we got a real acid test against the dogs, which highlighted things we need to work on. This should put us in good stead for the GF.

Go the Warriors!

ozbash

Referee
Was the game plan to allow the Dogs 60 metres every set while we made 30? :?

the stats i saw told a totally different story, manu.

Half way through the first half the dogs had completed 2/8...

60 metres ?? from how many sets, how many dropped balls and missed tackles ??

the dogs were on fire :sarcasm:

Rich102

Staff member
I wasn't really worried at any point for the Warriors. (Even though I had money on them.)
This team finishes full of running and are most dangerous at the end.
Should be a really good final.

Whats Doing

Bench
:lol: what game were you watching?

Ackers game plan worked to perfection. Was worried when Benry went off but they rallied.

It was the game I was sitting in the stands at Suncorp.

If you really believe the Warriors were the better side then you have black and white blinkers on. The score should have been much wider at half time than it was.

BTW I was going for the Warriors and I offered an objective opinion.

Skinner

Coach
It was the game I was sitting in the stands at Suncorp.

If you really believe the Warriors were the better side then you have black and white blinkers on. The score should have been much wider at half time than it was.

BTW I was going for the Warriors and I offered an objective opinion.

I believe the scoreboard at the end of the game read Warriors 23 Doggies 16.....

Iafeta

Referee
Just like the many games you whingers say when you were behind on the scoreboard but thought you should have won the game. Get a life:crazy:

Says the dude who comes into a Warriors forum to ho-hum them getting a GF appearance?

The Bulldogs had a 10 minute spell before halftime where they were on top. The rest of the game, they were not. The first 30 minutes was all Warriors, we had a stack of possession and a stack of territory, but the Bulldogs goal-line D was tremendous. The second half, Canterbury were never really in it. Taupau troubled us a couple of times, but by and large the Warriors had them covered.

No disrespect, but while I wouldn't call it clinical, I would give it as a points victory in terms of overall performance to the Warriors.