What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job interview tomorrow!

***MH***

Bench
woohoo, i got a call back. interview out at parramatta tomorrow morning then north sydney in the afternoon. what should i wear?

***MH***

Bench
going to be contracted for 3 months at star city on behalf of an IT firm, if i'm successful. will get more info 2moro.

Jimbo

Immortal
Hey Mighty, how far does level 2 go? PL or Flegg? Whatever it is, I'm guessing you're already better than Shane Hayne

And good luck with the job too :D

***MH***

Bench
Jimbo said:
Hey Mighty, how far does level 2 go? PL or Flegg? Whatever it is, I'm guessing you're already better than Shane Hayne

And good luck with the job too :D
it goes as far as that, level 3 is NRL/premier league level.

***MH***

Bench
SCORE!!! :thumnn
got a 3 month contract starting monday!
get reviewed after 3 months to see if they'll keep me on:)

***MH***

Bench
im at star city now, don't finish till 5:30.... so far so good, getting logged on to systems and stuff..... not much to do today, will get busier later this week. the trip from the west is a pain at 7AM in the mornin but the supply of coffee here is keeping me well awake. expect me to post here when i get mini-breakes (which look like they happen quite frequently) since i am infront of a computer for 8 hours straight. wish me luck for the next 3 months guys, hopefully i can make this permanent so i don't have to work at woolworths anymore.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
try Optus.

All expenses paid holiday overseas every three months. 8)

So belt that up your arse! :lol:

Latest posts