What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job interview tomorrow!

***MH***

Bench
more good news! i finally received my level 2 referees certificate tonight! that means i can do all grades now. next step is level three which = nrl standard.

Houdini

First Grade
well, I'm a little late but hope it went well MH.

Also congrats on your referees certificate

Choppies

Coach
yeh I was gonna be a ref but I could cope with the abuse :lol:

good onya mate and good luck with the interview thingy

***MH***

Bench
bugger... they just called me and cancelled the interview :( they've put the position on hold for now and will call me when its available. wtf is that suppose to mean!

ah well... i'm not too phased out by it, i got a nice shiny level 2 certificate to look at and still got my job at woolworths.

Choppies

Coach
I know eh MH

when I was at Coles I was stacking soft drinks and this man and a woman come over and ask can they have a box of diet coke
and I go no sorry sir we only sell them 1 at a time or in these 12 packs and 30 packs not by the box

so they ask me why and I go its management not me sothey demanded to speak to the manager so I get him when we come back they have taken a step and are trying to reach the boxes of coke at the top shelf
so the manager tells tem the same thing I tell them and I left to do something in another aisle and you could hear them going off about the way we sell stuff

you should ask Raider 69 about Indians in supermarkets :lol:

Latest posts