What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job interview tomorrow!

pixie nipples

Juniors
another lower class citizen I see, revolting against those who have surpassed your meagre lives and achieved a place in high society

Just remember Choppies, you can always try to work your way to the top. I wish you luck, as you will need it

Raider_69

Post Whore
whats the go pixie?
is robbing grannys not a job anymore but rather a hobby?

f**k off you old crab

pixie nipples

Juniors
Young man, I would hate to shatter your misconstrued opinions, but I don't rob grannies as you so delightfully put it.

Chris provided well for me, so now I can enjoy a comfortable life without having to mingle with the likes of people like you.

pixie nipples

Juniors
My, my! It seems I have stepped on a few toes.

Plebians, give them an inch and they will try to take a mile.
Back to mucking out the pig sty and shucking the corn Choppies.

pixie nipples

Juniors
A beaten man (or in your case boy) will always resort to slander.
Now why don't you just quietly slink back your slum of a house and try to figure out how to better yourself

Raider_69

Post Whore
speaking of how to better ones self
thankfully that is one thing chris or your good self cant buy with your filthy money

pixie nipples

Juniors
And you will never have the money to better yourself so will forever live a mediocre life at best. Enjoy your fibro hovel in western sydney, perhaps you will perceive it as some sort of achievment. Good for you

Raider_69

Post Whore
better earning an honest dollar and living in the real world then in the fantasy land that you dwell in where money is everything and nothing all at once, where its ok to make money that to a normal man would be morally wrong and no one would care if you fell over and died...

if earning my way honestly is mediocre, then so be it, ill be able to sleep at night... will you?

pixie nipples

Juniors
I was speaking to Raider, but I can understand how someone like you can be easily confused. Don't be too hard on yourself Choppies, we need people to fulfill the role of dregs in society, it makes the mediocre people like Raider feel much better about themselves

pixie nipples

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
better earning an honest dollar and living in the real world then in the fantasy land that you dwell in where money is everything and nothing all at once, where its ok to make money that to a normal man would be morally wrong and no one would care if you fell over and died...

if earning my way honestly is mediocre, then so be it, ill be able to sleep at night... will you?
Oh I sleep wonderfully at night. You couldn't imagine how big and comfy my bed is.

Raider_69

Post Whore
if those out in the western suburbs that get up early, work like a dog to put food on the table for their children and gain happiness out of the simple things that require little money, if these honest working australians are "dregs" then sign me up

Raider_69

Post Whore
pixie nipples said:
Raider_69 said:

Oh I sleep wonderfully at night. You couldn't imagine how big and comfy my bed is.

i suspected as much you misrable old cow, one would hope that your death will result from some old pensioner's bad eyes behind a car... how fitting that those who you made your living off was the end of you

Latest posts