What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe Joseph is not well

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hollywood Jesus said:
Ovo just left a message on my phone saying Joe has been taken to hospital and it is only a matter of days.

He's gonna give me a call tomorrow so if there is anything new I will let you know.

cheers John.

parra pete

Referee
Have been told tonight that former Kangaroo prop Jim Morgan (ex Souths) suffered a heart attack and died in Queensland aged 64.
Jim was a member of the Newcastle team that defeated Parramatta in the State Cup final in 1964.
Great player, great bloke

Delboy

First Grade
Gee guys, here I am in Hawaii, and just logged on. I have known Joe for years, he is a great bloke and did so much for the club when things weren't as financial as they are now. Story he told me , was one year he bought the bags with the logo on the side for the Reserve Graders when we didnt have enough to do it, mid 70's I think.
Hope you are at peace Joe, my thoughts are with you.
Mr Magic Fingers still, had the photos all over his bedroom wall at home of the glory years and his pride and joy, the Mighty Eels

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
condolences to Joe and his loved ones

RIP,

Joe was blue and gold thru and thru

Nickeel

Juniors
Condolences to Joe's family. Very sad news. Vale Magic Fingers.

Hopefully he can watch us do very special things in his memory next year.

Nick

Stagger eel

Staff member
RIP Joe...you've left an everlasting legacy at our club.

God Bless you.

My condolences to the Joseph family.

ozzie

Bench
sorry to hear the news. I used to live across the road from him when he was strapping. It was in Rydalmere/Ermington and the parties he held after a match were legendary. Rabbs, Ray Higgs etc were always there sinking one and it was a great place to be. Best home made beer I have ever tasted. Best wishes to his family. I used to play golf with his son (name escapes me as it was nearly 30 years ago)...

Glenn

First Grade
Sorry to here about the passing of Joe. All the best to his family, just remember the good times that you all had with him. Remember the joy he bought to the club. R.I.P.

Risky_6

Juniors
Rest in peace Joe.

The Funeral for Joe will be held at Our Lady Of Lebanon Church in Harris Park next Wednesday 26th of October at 10:30am.

Latest posts